Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: LazyBiing

1, 2, 3 testing…. 

And it didn’t work 😭😭 

Hasini Holmes got special privileges from Vijay fr her stupendous Detective work😎😆

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

This thread is now going to be gif tutorial 😆

Doing it using the phone is real pain in the a$$ 🤔 I always login from the lappy when I want to post lately. It used to work for me but then it just stopped 🤔

Zeal17 thumbnail

This thread is now going to be gif tutorial 😆

🤣 Tutorial Queen Please Stand Up!

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I imagine Nishita standing by her kitchen counter wondering whether she should go grocery shopping or not 

🤣 You know the decision too lol 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ok so it’s how much you remember/ revision about members outside of IF stuff aka other member topics  😆 

🤣

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LazyBiing

Doing it using the phone is real pain in the a$$ 🤔 I always login from the lappy when I want to post lately. It used to work for me but then it just stopped 🤔

Alright. I'm just going to tell you both the easiest way to do it in a matter of seconds. I just want to provide a simple explanation and not waste any time. An explanation should be easy and quick to the point. One should not have to wonder what someone is trying to explain. So the first thing you do is log into your IF account with your username and password. Your username is the unique ID you have selected for yourself. This ID is visible to others and your password is the secret password you selected. Please do not ever share your password with anyone. A password should be strong and not something easy. Once logged in, we can proceed to next step.

hasini009 thumbnail

go to tenor, open gif, select, copy and paste it here

9BE5C601-199F-43A6-A69C-6F53A256F7E6.jpeg

hasini009 thumbnail

Alright. I'm just going to tell you both the easiest way to do it in a matter of seconds. I just want to provide a simple explanation and not waste any time. An explanation should be easy and quick to the point. One should not have to wonder what someone is trying to explain. So the first thing you do is log into your IF account with your username and password. Your username is the unique ID you have selected for yourself. This ID is visible to others and your password is the secret password you selected. Please do not ever share your password with anyone. A password should be strong and not something easy. Once logged in, we can proceed to next step.

see, it’s so simple 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

see, it’s so simple 

Before typing part 2 of this mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: hasini009

go to tenor, open gif, select, copy and paste it here

9BE5C601-199F-43A6-A69C-6F53A256F7E6.jpeg

This is a trick, isn’t it?? it doesn’t matter what I do it’s not going to work. 🤔