Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hania Amir

Posted: 1 years ago

They just postponed the release date to the 25

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Pakistan does have some otts...tapmad, urduflix or tamasha...I heard that London nahi jaunga has released on Tamasha recently. But I think Tich Button producers need the kind of profit that a theatre release will bring.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: twerping

This film was probably jinxed from the start. Took ages to finish. Release got shelved due to covid. And now such bad publicity.

Movie again got postponed..

I don't know whether I should say this or not with my half knowledge but farhan's thought of not releasing movie on any big day ie Eid or not letting it clash with any other movie has spoilt it completely. 

From the time I hv come to know about this movie, I just see the movie is struggling to get released...

I hope it finally reaches to theaters on 25th and do well coz I see farhan and urwa actually putting efforts to make this movie work...

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Hania Amir

Urwa recently did an interview with Hassan Choudary (from something haute) , he straight up asked her what’s the deal with her and Farhan , all she said was she and Farhan have immense respect for each other no matter what happens  . She just kept repeating that and how important it is to them to always respect each other .  She also said as public figures they want to keep certain parts of their life private.

To me that was confirmation they’re not together because why beat around the bush if there’s nothing to hide ?

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Hania Amir

Urwa was asked about the Sonya suit and she acted completely clueless. Maybe the questions weren’t run by her before hand because she seemed embarrassed.

she said she’s a phone call away and Sonya could’ve called her, pretends she doesn’t know about any lawsuit  . Low key shades Sonya by saying as a professional you shouldn’t sabotage a project like this, especially one that has had set backs for a few years now in a small film industry like Pakistan.

Hassan asks her if she will call Sonya after the show, she quietly says the person with the notice should call .

Hassan doesn’t ask about Feroze 

Edited by Kittykatkit - 1 years ago
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the infos @KittyKatkit. It is clear that Urwa is hiding lots of things about her relationship with Farhan, and about the suit. Sonia and Feroze not being part of the promotions says a lot about their upset.

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Hania Amir

Farhan badly wanted a solo release but now they’ll be clashing with Shan Shahid’s new film Zara’s on the 25th. Shan is a big star so that’ll might take a good chunk of box office 

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Did you watch Hassan's interview of Sonya Hussyn? She really seems pissed off at Urwa in it. The money thing is a major issue it seems.