Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: shaazi

His character was great.. wish they showed more of him instead of Rustam

Rustom is supposed to be a brat with a redemption arc and I find the actor okay enough except for the contacts 🙄 whose idea was that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sultan was a very good character too. High impact value and I think it’s what got people hooked in the beginning. Feroze was kind of in the background. 

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Rustom is supposed to be a brat with a redemption arc and I find the actor okay enough except for the contacts 🙄 whose idea was that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sultan was a very good character too. High impact value and I think it’s what got people hooked in the beginning. Feroze was kind of in the background. 

The guy playing Rustam isn’t a good actor.. he overacts…. I could still not connect to his character .. maybe it’s because of the actor playing it.. it’s hard to take him seriously 🤣

Sultan on the other hand was indeed impactful character and the actor playing it was strong too.. would have loved to see more of him….i agree his character had an impact and his death was a turning point of the story 

tgota92 thumbnail

The guy playing Rustam isn’t a good actor.. he overacts…. I could still not connect to his character .. maybe it’s because of the actor playing it.. it’s hard to take him seriously 🤣

Sultan on the other hand was indeed impactful character and the actor playing it was strong too.. would have loved to see more of him….i agree his character had an impact and his death was a turning point of the story 

That death scene was so so beautifully shot. Don’t think I’ve ever said this about a death scene lol. His stature, form, superiority in the Akhaara and then he’s just lying there without a scratch on him and you’re supposed to believe THIS guy is dead? Nah 

But he is 🤯

Everything about that scene is a thing of beauty. One of the best scenes in the show. Especially the part shot but the drone as Waseem Abbas goes to his body and kneels next to it, not believing his son is actually dead. And the whole wedding the night before just makes everything so so more powerful. 

This show started off real good man. It was truly a masterpiece. Unfortunately it lost its way in the last 10 episodes. Lots of repetitive arcs and stagnant plot, however since I love the characters I didn’t mind it. But I understand that it could have been compressed a bit 

shaazi thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

That death scene was so so beautifully shot. Don’t think I’ve ever said this about a death scene lol. His stature, form, superiority in the Akhaara and then he’s just lying there without a scratch on him and you’re supposed to believe THIS guy is dead? Nah 

But he is 🤯

Everything about that scene is a thing of beauty. One of the best scenes in the show. Especially the part shot but the drone as Waseem Abbas goes to his body and kneels next to it, not believing his son is actually dead. And the whole wedding the night before just makes everything so so more powerful. 

This show started off real good man. It was truly a masterpiece. Unfortunately it lost its way in the last 10 episodes. Lots of repetitive arcs and stagnant plot, however since I love the characters I didn’t mind it. But I understand that it could have been compressed a bit 

The death scene was one of the highlights of the drama. Waseem Abbas’s acting, the village and the fight sequence everything was so well shot… I wish they spent more time on story in the village and the real kushti rather than MMA

The drama is inspired by sultan movie where salman khan starts out as a pehlwan and then transforms into an MMA fighter… even the name of the brother was sultan 😅

tgota92 thumbnail

Haven’t seen the Salman one so can’t comment. 

How did you like the finale? Gotta admit I teared up a bit when they started chanting Sultan’s name after Dilsher’s win 🥹

Rustom’s cheeky grin at the end at Reshma was also cute. 

What I didn’t get was Riyasat fainting lol. And also no epilogue scene. They should have shown a HEA for Sitara and Dilsher and Rustom and Reshma. Some reconciliation scene was needed but I guess it’s assumed. 

Guess Dilsher had us all fooled that he was gonna kill Rustom when all he wanted was the title lol. 

Oh also, WHAT WAS UP WITH HAJRA. Did she fall for the neighbor guy? What was the ring ? 🤯

shaazi thumbnail

Haven’t seen the Salman one so can’t comment. 

How did you like the finale? Gotta admit I teared up a bit when they started chanting Sultan’s name after Dilsher’s win 🥹

Rustom’s cheeky grin at the end at Reshma was also cute. 

What I didn’t get was Riyasat fainting lol. And also no epilogue scene. They should have shown a HEA for Sitara and Dilsher and Rustom and Reshma. Some reconciliation scene was needed but I guess it’s assumed. 

Guess Dilsher had us all fooled that he was gonna kill Rustom when all he wanted was the title lol. 

Oh also, WHAT WAS UP WITH HAJRA. Did she fall for the neighbor guy? What was the ring ? 🤯

Finale was a bit underwhelming… so many loose ends… what changed dilsher’s mind.. they never showed that…. What happened to Sitara.. did they end up together? What about Rustom Reshma( not that I care but still 🤣) … the fight sequence seems rushed too…. I think Directors in Pakistan are too used to pyar mohabbat and saas babu dramas that they just can’t handle different stories properly… they have to ruin it somewhere… this could have been a masterpiece if not for loopholes in the story

shaazi thumbnail

Also in the end Dilsher admitted he never wanted to kill Rustam.. he would have done long ago if he wanted that… then what was the whole hoopla about ? 😅

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ever since Dilsher & family moved to the city, the story kinda IMO went sorta downhill. Ending was all over of the place. Rustam's character development was in the finale episode was complete flip esp when he was interacting with Reshma. He had feelings for her but then he wanted to hate her and urged her to do the same before going to the MMA match.

Akhada scenes were far, far better shot than the MMA thing & at some point, the MMA mention also went downhill. Sultan's character was good before his death. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

The Rustom scene I got what he was trying to do. He didn’t want her to mourn him so was making it easy for her. But of course he couldn’t help himself when he later tried to hold her face. It was obvious she saw through his farce. 

That look in the end when he’s being taken out of the ring and he’s smiling at her and she smiling back 🥹🥹

Man. The show deserved another episode to show repercussions after the win. Should have shown what happened to Hajra and the two pairings.

I’m assuming they ended up together but what left me very very clueless is the Hajra and Dilbar equation. What was with the ring and the flashbacks about Sultan?

tgota92 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Also in the end Dilsher admitted he never wanted to kill Rustam.. he would have done long ago if he wanted that… then what was the whole hoopla about ? 😅

He’s basically been pranking Sitara, his coach, and the audience this whole time. Poor Reshma. Worried sick lol. 

I think the turning point was Reshma showing up there as Hajra had suggested. It was just not well executed. You see Dilsher clocking her presence. And perhaps that changed his mind. She was there for a reason after all. But yeah execution of this fell short. 

Also apparently dad was in on the prank coz he didn’t look mad at Rustom still being alive 😂