Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She is a very down-to-earth and well-spoken girl. Pretty inside and out. 

Was very well-loved in St. Andrews and in her Disney stints. 

Really hope she gets good roles though, and she is able to work and rise in her career. 

Wish she does theatre in the meantime, since she is passionate about that & can even sing and dance pretty well, till she gets offered films. That will really help her to build more connections from that fraternity, and they can maybe help her better to get back on the big screen maybe 👍🏼

Even Tripti and Banita seem nice. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

One of the most underrated outsiders & yeah, she's the prettiest 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

No, interesting how opinion can differ drastically 😆

To me she is very average looking and bit overrated in BW. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

They're well-connected but not connected enough.

Bulbul was by Anushka's brother only, and he isn't that big of a name. Anushka's herself is struggling to revive her own career.

And nobody cares about Ranbir's cousin. His only relevance is that he is "the cousin" of Bebo/Ranbir, and he isn't technically even a Kapoor, as he doesn't uses his mother's name as his last name.

Besides, one can only back up someone to an extent.

It also doesn't help that Tara and Tripti themselves aren't too "bright" when it comes to their talent.

Tara maybe ?

But Tripti ??

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diasingh2

They're well-connected but not connected enough.

Bulbul was by Anushka's brother only, and he isn't that big of a name. Anushka's herself is struggling to revive her own career.

And nobody cares about Ranbir's cousin. His only relevance is that he is "the cousin" of Bebo/Ranbir, and he isn't technically even a Kapoor, as he doesn't uses his mother's name as his last name.

Besides, one can only back up someone to an extent.

It also doesn't help that Tara and Tripti themselves aren't too "bright" when it comes to their talent.

If anything Aadar Jain has gotten more attention and a higher profile because he’s dating Tara Sutaria.  The first year they were seen out and about the paparazzi kept referring to him by his brother’s name Arman.  

Tara I believe has some distant connection to John Abraham.  Her family also has some distant connection to Wadia’s.  She seems to have a very good equation with Nadiadwala production.  She really just needs that one big hit to click and then she’s all set.  She also needs a very good PR.  She’s not hyped enough IMO.  

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

IMO she looks quite average. Her face has no charm. 

*Edit: Tripti is a pretty woman

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She’s really pretty & not an inch above that. 

Tripti etc are far prettier than her. Tara is very over-rated, has no screen presence + is just a baaad actor. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

She’s really pretty & not an inch above that. 

Tripti etc are far prettier than her. Tara is very over-rated, has no screen presence + is just a baaad actor. 

Do you like Banita Sandhu ? Tara is the prettiest of this generation. She has the nicest figure too. But if you are asking for a perfect talent and beauty combination. Tripti and Banita Sandhu are so much better than the overrated Jahnvi, Saras and Ananayas. 

She starred in October and Sardar Udham. Repeating Vicky Kaushal's line about her. "You eyes were like poetry in motion in the film." 

Sardar Udham Star Banita Sandhu Opens Up on Depression Diagnosis: I've Been Battling It for 3 Years

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Do you like Banita Sandhu ? Tara is the prettiest of this generation. She has the nicest figure too. But if you are asking for a perfect talent and beauty combination. Tripti and Banita Sandhu are so much better than the overrated Jahnvi, Saras and Ananayas. 

She starred in October and Sardar Udham. Repeating Vicky Kaushal's line about her. "You eyes were like poetry in motion in the film." 

Sardar Udham Star Banita Sandhu Opens Up on Depression Diagnosis: I've Been Battling It for 3 Years

Did she anything after October ? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Did she anything after October ? 

She did Sardar Udham. And she has a film coming up with Ali Abbas Zafar. Like I said who has made the 9th and 14th highest-grossing Indian films? Correct me if I am wrong?  Pan India films included and he just had a huge critically acclaimed film Jogi.

Diljit Dosanjh Shooting In Budapest For A Bollywood Movie ...

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago