Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Nobody else even knows she exists. I mean she isn't even on the horizon LMAO

Horizon uske liye bahut dor hai 😆

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Tripti, Tara and add Banita Sandhu to complete the trio ! 

Yep❤️

Banita is very, very talented

Loved her in October and Sardar Uddham

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfy-BIXqPzT/

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She was pure magic in Udham Singh and October! Her eyes really are poetry in motion as Vicky Kaushal said. 

Sardar Udham Star Banita Sandhu Opens Up on Depression Diagnosis: I've Been  Battling It for 3 Years

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's the thing.

Had these girls been somebody's daughters, they would've gotten multiple opportunities to prove their mettle and we wouldn't be stuck with all these Saras, Ananays, Jhanvis.... & the list goes on.

The only talented nepo (to an extent) is Alaya. But she isn't as big of a name as the other girls.

Alaya Furniturewala To Star In Student Of The Year 3

mintyblue thumbnail

True

But Tara and Tripti are well-connected

Tara is dating one of the Kapoor lads and Tripti is dating Anushka Sharma's brother

But even then, they're struggling to get a foothold in the industry

What people don't realize is, Ananya, Janhvi and Sara are thrust down people's throats. They get so many chances and yet they're more like elaichi than aloo to biryani

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tara is gorgeous.  And she’s not a bad actress by any means.  But her distance/fallout (for whatever reason) from Karan Johar, who launched her, seems to have really cost her.  She’s not getting the right kind of roles and the ones she’s getting are not working.  I mean on paper both Heropanti2 and EV2 were supposed to be big successes.  Had that worked out she would have been in a completely different position at this point, but alas.  

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Tara is gorgeous.  And she’s not a bad actress by any means.  But her distance/fallout (for whatever reason) from Karan Johar, who launched her, seems to have really cost her.  She’s not getting the right kind of roles and the ones she’s getting are not working.  I mean on paper both Heropanti2 and EV2 were supposed to be big successes.  Had that worked out she would have been in a completely different position at this point, but alas.  

Karan the godfather. She should have played her cards better

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Karan the godfather. She should have played her cards better

Yea I’m not even sure what happened there.  Was it because she wasn’t allowed to do Kabir Singh?  I wonder why Dharma wouldn’t let her?  STOY2 released before KS anyway.  

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

True

But Tara and Tripti are well-connected

Tara is dating one of the Kapoor lads and Tripti is dating Anushka Sharma's brother

But even then, they're struggling to get a foothold in the industry

What people don't realize is, Ananya, Janhvi and Sara are thrust down people's throats.They get so many chances and yet they're more like elaichi than aloo to biryani

They're well-connected but not connected enough.

Bulbul was by Anushka's brother only, and he isn't that big of a name. Anushka's herself is struggling to revive her own career.

And nobody cares about Ranbir's cousin. His only relevance is that he is "the cousin" of Bebo/Ranbir, and he isn't technically even a Kapoor, as he doesn't uses his mother's name as his last name.

Besides, one can only back up someone to an extent.

It also doesn't help that Tara and Tripti themselves aren't too "bright" when it comes to their talent.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea I’m not even sure what happened there.  Was it because she wasn’t allowed to do Kabir Singh?  I wonder why Dharma wouldn’t let her?  STOY2 released before KS anyway.  

Yeah might be.

Kabir Singh movie could have been a game-changer for her.

She has that softness and vulnerability required for the role