Look At Me Pyari! GIF - Chennaiexpress Deepikapadukone Deepika GIFs☺️

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

What a total joke this is 🤪

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can digest all of them but Shilpa ?smiley3 After all that happened last year..?smiley44

It's all just a big party to wear traditional clothes for most of these celebs. I doubt any of them bothered to the actual recite the Vrat Katha, do Pooja OR actually prayed for their husband & his well-being.

It is unfortunate that some people/cultures started forcing women to follow these rituals. The idea behind these traditions is not regressive. In fact, today science proves that fasting, when done carefully and calculatingly, actually helps in overall metabolism.

Fasting is part of many cultures and religions.  I guess everything traditional is "regressive" these days.🤪 (I've been hearing this work being thrown around so much these days.... I can't even)

When you're "forced" to follow these rituals, then it surely becomes problematic. But as long as a woman is willing to do this follow these, it's fine. It is not husband-pleasing. Many mothers also have fast on Ahoi Asthmi for the well-being of their children. It is not regressive if it is done out of love. And it is not a hard and fast rule to follow these, at least in my family.

My mother skipped some of these vrats for some years, because she was not well.

Pregnant woman also don't have Karwa Chauth, in general.

Therefore, never understood why it has become so important to rip apart everything that is traditional.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Where is Mrs Akshay Kumar??

No pearls of wisdom for us lesser stupid, foolish, jaahil ganwaars mortals doing KC and Teej for our husbands when we should be sending them to gyms and making them eat salads???😳

atominis thumbnail

Imagine the level of brainwashing to do karva Chauth even for a firangi husband who has no such culture.

And what is 'pati parmeshwar'?

I am not surprised Preity had mocked metoo.

This woman is regressive AF.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

But getting together and spending time and celebrating life can all be done without fasting for their husbands' long lives 😆

lmao half of these ladies are middle aged/older, I doubt they'd ever come together unless it was for KC. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They might be doing intermittent fasting each day.

KC just might be an extension to that with longer fasting window...

😆😆

While I'm still at it, Raveena looks gorgeous. 

Neelam used to dress cute and chic in the past, but after befriending Mrs. Panday and Mrs. Kapoor, she seems too much into garish and bling..The former two, the least said, the better.

From group photo it is hard to make it out properly, but Padmini ji must be looking fabulous, she did in some singing and dance reality shows she had attended sometimes back..

Shilpa Shetty.... like really?? 

I was expecting Aurora sisters to bring their touch of tackiness, seems they did not attend. Thank God for small mercies

Edited by bashful_moon - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Shilpa and Raveena celebrating karva chauth together for their respective shady husbands despite sharing that one ex that got away is peak feminism. And I don’t care what anyone says, I love it.

Edited by Supari_khala - 1 years ago
DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shilpa has no spine at all.