Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I see a track where Nikhil will be against Advait because his Dad is giving most of the responsibilities to Advait.

However, when Nikhil sees his brother helping him to get his love which according to me will be Mallika,

At that time, Nikhil's perspective about Advait will change.

Also, as I already said, Advait will take Nehmat's help to unite Nikhil -Mallika,

When Nehmat will be drawn closer to Advait,

However, Advait will have other plans,

Advait will be guilty that he has separated Nehmat from her true love Ekam,

So Advait will be trying to stay away from Nehmat when she will be coming close to him,

Again just a guess!

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I see a track where Nikhil will be against Advait because his Dad is giving most of the responsibilities to Advait.

However, when Nikhil sees his brother helping him to get his love which according to me will be Mallika,

At that time, Nikhil's perspective about Advait will change.

Also, as I already said, Advait will take Nehmat's help to unite Nikhil -Mallika,

When Nehmat will be drawn closer to Advait,

However, Advait will have other plans,

Advait will be guilty that he has separated Nehmat from her true love Ekam,

So Advait will be trying to stay away from Nehmat when she will be coming close to him,

Again just a guess!

If we follow this story then koi masla nahi hai as such but still i dont know shahsher the way advait ko in sabme involve kar raha hai aur chote bete ko alag rakha hai feels like he too had been two faced

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

If we follow this story then koi masla nahi hai as such but still i dont know shahsher the way advait ko in sabme involve kar raha hai aur chote bete ko alag rakha hai feels like he too had been two faced

Yeah seeing today's episode's Shamsher and Advait's conversation, 

Even I started doubting that Advait could be Shamsher's adopted son.

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah seeing today's episode's Shamsher and Advait's conversation, 

Even I started doubting that Advait could be Shamsher's adopted son.

it could be an interesting angle to explore in future if nehdvait are going to be together, nehmat and advait being adopted children will understand each others pain and will console each other 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

it could be an interesting angle to explore in future if nehdvait are going to be together, nehmat and advait being adopted children will understand each others pain and will console each other 

But I personally think that ML who is the supposed adopted son of a villaineous parent is a tried and tested troupe in ITV,

And very 'Naaginish'🤢

Naagin 1 - ML Hritik was adopted 

Naagin 2 - ML Rocky was adopted 

Naagin 3 - ML Mahir was an adopted son of his villaineous mother

Naagin 6 - ML Rishabh is an adopted son of his villaineous mother

Only in Naagin 4 & 5, the formula of ML being the adopted son was not added,

Which is why I didn't want it to be used here in UD, 

Because the story will become a very common ITV formula.

But yeah let's see what UD CVs have in store, 

As I already said, seeing today's episode's Shamsher and Advait's conversation, I really did feel that Advait could be Shamsher's adopted son.

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But I personally think that ML who is the supposed adopted son of a villaineous parent is a tried and tested troupe in ITV,

And very 'Naaginish'🤢

As I already said, seeing today's episode's Shamsher and Advait's conversation, I really did feel that Advait could be Shamsher's adopted son.

You have given amazing idea yaar! maybe UD will turn into supernatural theme and naaz will become dayan, nehmat as naagin, and advait as spiderman and ekam will be like winchesters of supernatural 🤪

My my it is going to be ineteresting if it goes that way🤣

And very 'Naaginish'🤢

I didn't watch naagin series so me kya hi bolu but ha why I feel Advait Kapoor is adopted because Advait ke chose bhai ko padhai karne bahar bheja and all this things Advait bada beta hai I understand but I still feel he isn't Shamsher's own son 🤔🤔

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

You have given amazing idea yaar! maybe UD will turn into supernatural theme and naaz will become dayan, nehmat as naagin, and advait as spiderman and ekam will be like winchesters of supernatural 🤪

My my it is going to be ineteresting if it goes that way🤣

Arrey mera matlab woh nahi tha,

I was saying ki ML being the adopted son of a villaineous parent is a very tried and tested formula that the audience could be bored of,

So it will be better if UD CVs try something different to keep their audience hooked,

Because UD trps have gone low seedha 1.4 ever since the entry of the new generation.

Even Advait's entry last week couldn't take the trps higher,

So UD CVs will have to try something different!

Arrey mera matlab woh nahi tha,

I was saying ki ML being the adopted son of a villaineous parent is a very tried and tested formula that the audience could be bored of,

So it will be better if UD CVs try something different to keep their audience hooked,

Because UD trps have gone low seedha 1.4 ever since the entry of the new generation.

Even Advait's entry last week couldn't take the trps higher,

So UD CVs will have to try something different!

the thing is any itv drama at particular time being repetitive either it's track or characters or same story of drama showing history repeat itself.. and I heard this drama too repeating ek behen whose so good but her sister ruins her life  

aur aajkal agar kisi frame ka leap aa raha hai to sabke 2 bachhe hai if girls then 2 lakiya 1 ladke ke peeche agar different karna tha I wish 2 beheno wala concept na laate and trp low is like hai nothing as such new and my reason to watch this show is rohit purohit warna me bhi nahi dekhti also this drama ki initial jodi gets so much love whenever such leap come fans took some time to accept new leads 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

the thing is any itv drama at particular time being repetitive either it's track or characters or same story of drama showing history repeat itself.. and I heard this drama too repeating ek behen whose so good but her sister ruins her life  

aur aajkal agar kisi frame ka leap aa raha hai to sabke 2 bachhe hai if girls then 2 lakiya 1 ladke ke peeche agar different karna tha I wish 2 beheno wala concept na laate and trp low is like hai nothing as such new and my reason to watch this show is rohit purohit warna me bhi nahi dekhti also this drama ki initial jodi gets so much love whenever such leap come fans took some time to accept new leads 

I completely agree!👍🏼