Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I have watched this show before leap.. so I know how SaRavi work ๐Ÿ˜ก their promos had no link to whatโ€™s shown in episodes sometimes ๐Ÿค”

So, I ainโ€™t believing anything till the marriage actually happens b/w the 4 leads 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Does this mean that Naaz and Advait are going to join hands together?

But they don't know each other yet except for Naaz who has taken the photo of Nehmat hugging Advait.

I have a feeling that for now Naaz-Advait are the main villains but after Admat/Nehvait marriage,

Naaz will manipulate Mallika against Nehmat which will result in Mallika marrying Advait's younger brother.

I also have a feeling that Advait's younger brother will be against him because his Dad loves Advait more.

So post marriage, Nikhil Advait's younger brother will be against Advait, Mallika against Nehmat and Naaz as usual playing the manipulator of all.

Just a guess! Anything might happen!

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

But they don't know each other yet except for Naaz who has taken the photo of Nehmat hugging Advait.

I have a feeling that for now Naaz-Advait are the main villains but after Admat/Nehvait marriage,

Naaz will manipulate Mallika against Nehmat which will result in Mallika marrying Advait's younger brother.

I also have a feeling that Advait's younger brother will be against him because his Dad loves Advait more.

So post marriage, Nikhil Advait's younger brother will be against Advait, Mallika against Nehmat and Naaz as usual playing the manipulator of all.

Out of Og three leads, I like Sonarika and Hitesh. So I want a good track for Naaz-Ekam

Rohit is good but I don't see the spark in Twinkle. 

I am hoping that they will turn Naaz positive after she marries Ekam.

Mallika will be the main antagonist probably 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Out of Og three leads, I like Sonarika and Hitesh. So I want a good track for Naaz-Ekam

Rohit is good but I don't see the spark in Twinkle. 

I am hoping that they will turn Naaz positive after she marries Ekam.

Mallika will be the main antagonist probably 

Oh I like Twinkle the most.

Sonarika is okay for me not that great,

And chemistry wise I like Rohit-Twinkle's chemistry the most, 

According to me, Rohit-Twinkle's chemistry really has a spark.

Although, it is possible I highly doubt Naaz will become positive later,

Because she has problem with Nehmat from her childhood that too out of jealousy,

While I feel Mallika will have a valid reason to hate Nehmat,

Nehmat is Mallika's best-friend and knowing that Mallika loves Advait, if Nehmat makes a move to marry Advait.

Then it is absolutely justified for Mallika to be mad at Nehmat, 

So that can't be taken to be negative until Mallika starts doing wrong actions like Naaz.

Naaz on other hand is till now shown to be a manipulator and playing mind games with people which according to me is negative.

But yeah since it's udaariyaan anything can happen.

Lets wait and see!

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I don't think Nehmat and Advait will join hands. But Nehmat will unknowingly help Advait to end Nekam love story. 

Naaz doesn't need to manupulate Mallika. The moment Nehmat interferes in Mallika's love life, Mallika will go against Nehmat. 

I don't think Mallika will marry Advait's brother, but anything 

I don't think Mallika will marry Nikhil, but then  in serial world nothing is impossible. 

Answers in blue

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

I don't think Nehmat and Advait will join hands. But Nehmat will unknowingly help Advait to end Nekam love story. 

You meant Naaz will unknowingly help to end Nehkam love story right?

Yeah that completely makes sense, Good point!

Naaz doesn't need to manupulate Mallika. The moment Nehmat interferes in Mallika's love life, Mallika will go against Nehmat. 

Yes but what I meant was when you are angry at someone it is easier to manipulate you against that person.

Which is what Naaz will do when Mallika will be angry at Nehmat for stealing her man!

I don't think Mallika will marry Advait's brother, but anything 

I don't think Mallika will marry Nikhil, but then in serial world nothing is impossible. 

Hmm...that was a guess but I personally think Mallika will marry Nikhil if she gets manipulated by Naaz.

Because Naaz is already after Nehmat's happiness,

So Naaz will manipulate Mallika to carry out her plan,

In short, Naaz will use Mallika as her pawn.

But all this is my guess, 

So as I already said lets leave it to the CVs, let them decide what and how they want to turn things around.

Answers in blue.

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

so with this promo, are they officially announcing the main villians ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคก

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes but what I meant was when you are angry at someone it is easier to manipulate you against that person.

Which is what Naaz will do when Mallika will be angry at Nehmat for stealing her man!

Naaz has no idea about Advait-Mallika affair. She only knows the fact that Mallika likes a guy. So Naaz manupulating Mallika looks little far fetched. On the other hand, Mallika will not show any weakness in front of Naaz. Also for the moment, Naaz's only objective is to bring Nehkam affair out in open because Nehmat's actions have caused trouble in her love life. Naaz hasn't thought of doing anything else as yet. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

Naaz has no idea about Advait-Mallika affair. She only knows the fact that Mallika likes a guy. So Naaz manupulating Mallika looks little far fetched. On the other hand, Mallika will not show any weakness in front of Naaz. Also for the moment, Naaz's only objective is to bring Nehkam affair out in open because Nehmat's actions have caused trouble in her love life. Naaz hasn't thought of doing anything else as yet. 

No Naaz does know that Mallika likes a boy. Only thing she doesn't know it is Advait. 

I'm sure when Naaz will come to know that Mallika loves Advait and if Admat Nehvait get married.

Then Naaz will take full advantage of the situation.

Because even earlier Naaz has played nasty with Mallika by spoiling her party shoes.