Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Are we back to blinds....😆

But if true makes sense....why Kartik would maintain a 'dignified silence' about all this....but then I don't want to trust a blind and accuse someone...

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Your scenario sounds plausible

Mulann thumbnail

Kartik is just trapped in between nepo dad and nepo kids. This blind shows how hard the gang is trying to rip off his image in front of public. 

Off topic I wonder how he was not invited in KwK despite of celebs called him so many times in the show. Kjo didn't even care to call him.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Yes, and that's why SONAM, Jhanvi's cousin, liked it.

/sarc for those who didn't get it.

This is Jhanvi's PR.

So which one is it ? Are we supposed to think that Karthik slapped Jhanvi because Sonam liked it ?

People like calling her Sodumb so it wouldn't be far stretched if she liked it because it did happen right not understanding that she should have let people wonder if it was true or not ?

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mulann

Kartik is just trapped in between nepo dad and nepo kids. This blind shows how hard the gang is trying to rip off his image in front of public. 

Off topic I wonder how he was not invited in KwK despite of celebs called him so many times in the show. Kjo didn't even care to call him.

He could have been one of Karan's darlings but they had a fallout. It's understandable that he wasn't invited in the show. It's not that deep.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Sirf ek advice hai sab outsiders ko ki Karen se dur raho, nahi to yahi hona hai. Inka kuchh na jayega pure media mein phaila denge aise baatein aur inki betiyon ko to bilkul date mat karo 

Mera bhi online crush over Ananya se merko dur se hi dar lag raha in logo se ab. Bahut dirty players hain

lol 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mulann

Blinds bole toh K🐍Jo and Company ka weapon of choice 🤢

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

So which one is it ? Are we supposed to think that Karthik slapped Jhanvi because Sonam liked it ?

People like calling her Sodumb so it wouldn't be far stretched if she liked it because it did happen right not understanding that she should have let people wonder if it was true or not ?

Dum hai toh seedhe seedhe callout karo na. Aise kaayar (coward) ke maafik blinds kayko like kar reli? 🤢

Kitna easy kiska bhi image sully karna....

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

It’s a blind only ? 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: cougarTown

What was the rom-com they are refering to? Jug Jug jiyo does not really classify as a rom-com or does it?

it is kartik now that I read she bb2 was a hit