Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Gives me the whole anti-SSR blind fiasco vibes. 

Chhapri Karthik may or may not be a POS, but he'll have to be a Grade A idiot to try that with JK. (He didn't even have BB at that time right?) 

So, a newbie with no connections whatsoever slapped the Kapoor princess, wo bhi KJo k  production house mein and they let it go without completely crushing/outing him? Especially when it would have caused a sympathy wave for JK?

And the same set of ppl, gossip about him on KWK, and now when JK's movie is dropping, they conveniently drop this blind. 

Sure. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I see people are somewhat concern about KJO & his dirty politics but if this news holds any truth, I don't think people should be siding with KA. Raising hands on a woman, in s work place who is your colleague - GF, there is no justification for that. It's not funny. Just because he's an outsider, doesn't mean people should let it slide by laughing it off.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naaznin

Because earlier different story was reported n now different. So it's hard to believe it's true.

Also it's a blind item it's not like jhanvi is coming out n asking for justice. No one knows the truth but it created rumours n damages men's reputation. We don't even know such a incident happened or not.

That's it no one knows the truth. It could be false but it could also be the truth. We weren't there to know for sure.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why are we ALWAYS curated and manipulated to feel sorry for nepo kids? I have to feel sorry for Alia for being bullied after SOTY, I have to feel sorry for Ananya and her struggles, I have to feel sorry for Shanaya because her dad is a flop actor, I have to feel sorry for Janhvi/Khushi because they lost their mother, I have to feel sorry for Suhana because of Aryan's drug thing. I have to feel sorry for Hrithik being divorced and this whole thing with Kangana.  I am so tired. Why the same nonsense for all of them?

We are always made to feel sorry for these nepo kids and this is just a bigger PR ploy to humanize them and make them seem like they need our sympathy or support. I am not falling for this. 

I REFUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to feel sorry for anyone who is rich and has silver spoon in their mouth with shagun ready from Dharma in a form of a movie. 

If they were ACTUAL victims of abuse, they should raise awareness and take the proper course of legal action. THIS kind of behavior does not encourage women to come forward and in fact is regressive. You're telling me these nepo babies are so modern, elite, California and LA-like and propah progressive in every other way, but when it comes to abuse they are chui mui at home with their salwar kameez at home? 

You don't HAVE to be anything. That's it. 

It's a rumor so no one knows if it's true or not.

You don't HAVE to side with starkid just like you don't HAVE to blindly believe an outsider because he's an outsider imo. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Not that he couldn't have hit Sridevi's daughter.

But that if he did and Dharma and Boney knew about it, they would've talked.

They're not some powerless people and Karthik is deffo not an insider or part of some camp for them to quiet. 

Sridevi's children are among the most well connected in Bollywood. There was no reason for them to have been silent at the time. 

Instead, KJo put out a notice insinuating Karthik walked out. 

After all these months, when there's suspicion that those 2 might work together, a blind comes out saying Karthik is abusive.

Like bips said, I'd like to give the benefit of doubt to the girl, but this blind reeks of something else.

The thing is even of its true or not. It's just your an assumption that Jhanvi talked about what happened openly with her family then (if something did happen).

Some people aren't comfortable sharing that their plus one disrespected them because if they decide to let it slide eventually, they don't want to have to explain more or be shamed for their choice.

It's a blind an it's ludicrous to believe it's true or false. 

Who knows, Karthik might have been the one planting it knowing that it would raise sympathy for him as it's too outrageous to be true. 

Just like it can be Jhanvi's doing or a rival's...

One cannot know were is the truth.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

and both their movie announcements are out, movies we would have known nothing about.........

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

The thing is even of its true or not. It's just your an assumption that Jhanvi talked about what happened openly with her family then (if something did happen).

Some people aren't comfortable sharing that their plus one disrespected them because if they decide to let it slide eventually, they don't want to have to explain more or be shamed for their choice.

It's a blind an it's ludicrous to believe it's true or false. 

Who knows, Karthik might have been the one planting it knowing that it would raise sympathy for him as it's too outrageous to be true. 

Just like it can be Jhanvi's doing or a rival's...

One cannot know were is the truth.

Yes, and that's why SONAM, Jhanvi's cousin, liked it.

/sarc for those who didn't get it.

This is Jhanvi's PR.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Possibly a SPUN story, but it is quite interesting. Ques: Is Karthik BANK-ABLE? Ans: Yes! Therefore, he is not going anywhere.🤗 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I doubt it's 100% true. Most likely what happened is that Karthik and Jhanvi had a very nasty lover's spat. She got extremely upset about it and didn't want to work with him anymore. Her family stood by her and got him fired. If she hadn't been a star kid, she would have been the one who would have to leave a project to avoid working with an upsetting ex. Media is embellishing the spat with the domestic violence angle that is bound to get more eyeballs and clicks. 

That being said if he actually did assault her, then he was rightfully fired and shouldn't be getting more roles. And sadly, if she wasn't a star kid she would have dealt with domestic violence or left the project. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If untrue, this just goes to show how desperate Jahnvi might be getting to save her career. The audience has completely rejected her. More than an effort to damage Karthik. It seems like an effort to save Jahnvi. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago