Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Hey guys there is a new montage for new generation

pic.jpg

so looking at this my nehvait shipping heart is sinking ๐Ÿ˜’ what if nehkam are the end game ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

P.S. I dont know how to insert proper edited image so bear with me 

also I hate advait's striped shirts they look cheap someone please burn them ๐Ÿคข

Whoever is styling rohit needs to seriously get a different job other than working wardrobe/ costumes. Such cheap and gaudy shirts he is given. 

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so basically they opt for a handsome negative lead who can and is overshadowing the main male lead hats off to the not so creative and casting team 

on a second thought rohit purohit always selects grey shaded or negative roles for himself, they are major roles but not the main lead ones. In his last medical serial, he did a great job, everyone loved his chemistry with FL but he was not the main lead in that show as well, so I am guessing this is the case here too (it is a sin to waste such good looks and talent on side role) ๐Ÿ˜’ uff my poor heart ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”

I will watch it till it becomes clear who are the leads and if nehkam are the end game then...  (bye bye udaariyan)

Yeah he always choose grey characters god knows why๐Ÿค”

He did lead role back in 2015 in Razia Sultan. His character and chemistry with fl was immensely loved by the audience. But after that, he never did a full fledged lead role again. 

Even I will bid goodbye to Udaariyan if Nehkam are endgame๐Ÿ˜ต

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Whoever is styling rohit needs to seriously get a different job other than working wardrobe/ costumes. Such cheap and gaudy shirts he is given. 

At least someone agrees with me those shirts are making my eyes bleed ๐Ÿฉธ

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariyam06

Yeah he always choose grey characters god knows why๐Ÿค”

He did lead role back in 2015 in Razia Sultan. His character and chemistry with fl was immensely loved by the audience. But after that, he never did a full fledged lead role again. 

Even I will bid goodbye to Udaariyan if Nehkam are endgame๐Ÿ˜ต

Maybe he had some bad experience working as main lead or he just doesn't prefer it ๐Ÿ˜•

Mariyam06 thumbnail

Maybe he had some bad experience working as main lead or he just doesn't prefer it ๐Ÿ˜•

No no no....that was his favourite character. The character which gave him recognition. 

Don't know why he do grey shaded roles only and not the main lead

eiliyafatima thumbnail

No no no....that was his favourite character. The character which gave him recognition. 

Don't know why he do grey shaded roles only and not the main lead

Ohh Yar I just saw some romantic scenes of razia sultana after you mentioned he was ml in it and he is sooo dreamy in that role, why does he not do main roles?? 

Even in porus drama he was antagonist but very strong, I believe here he is doing the same thing 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

At least someone agrees with me those shirts are making my eyes bleed ๐Ÿฉธ

That and all that hideous gold jewellery. Are they fashioning him after some stereotypical Italian drug lord ๐Ÿคช

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
Mariyam06 thumbnail

Ohh Yar I just saw some romantic scenes of razia sultana after you mentioned he was ml in it and he is sooo dreamy in that role, why does he not do main roles?? 

Even in porus drama he was antagonist but very strong, I believe here he is doing the same thing 

Wahi na...he looked so charming as Mirza

In Porus also, Alexander was a very strong character. 

Advait ka abhi kuch keh nahi sakte ๐Ÿค” Let's wait till it gets confirmed that who is the main lead.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

That and all that hideous gold jewellery. Are they fashioning him after some stereotypical Italian drug lord ๐Ÿคช

Lol they are trying hard to show him as a son of a politician with those gaudy jewellery and chipori shirts, I think even drug Lords have better fashion sense than him

I mean you don't have to style him like that to show him as bad guy just mentioning that he belongs to a political family is enough or they are giving us excuses for his worst dressing sense, talk about low budget

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wahi na...he looked so charming as Mirza

In Porus also, Alexander was a very strong character. 

Advait ka abhi kuch keh nahi sakte ๐Ÿค” Let's wait till it gets confirmed that who is the main lead.

Is he same one who was Alexander in porus...my mother used to praise his acting ๐Ÿ˜Š