New montage for new generation

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys there is a new montage for new generation

pic.jpg

so looking at this my nehvait shipping heart is sinking πŸ˜’ what if nehkam are the end game πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

P.S. I dont know how to insert proper edited image so bear with me 

also I hate advait's striped shirts they look cheap someone please burn them πŸ€’

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

pic.jpg

so looking at this my nehvait shpping heart is sinking πŸ˜’ what if nehkam are the end game πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

also I hate advait's striped shirts they look cheap someone please burn them πŸ€’

seriously sharabi are gonna do whatever they want . they don't listen to trp,  online audience or even the channel . We can just hope and pray

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darkqueen01

seriously sharabi are gonna do whatever they want . they don't listen to trp,  online audience or even the channel . We can just hope and pray

so is sharabi the director? looks like advait and naaz are the main antogonists  then why did they give us nehvait scenes with that romantic ohooo hooo weird music to give us false hopes 

I am not going to watch this drama if nehkam are leads because they dont have any chemistry πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

Darkqueen01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so is sharabi the director? looks like advait and naaz are the main antogonists  then why did they give us nehvait scenes with that romantic ohooo hooo weird music to give us false hopes 

I am not going to watch this drama if nehkam are leads because they dont have any chemistry πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

ahh it's a typo not that it's wrong but I meant sargun and Ravi . They gave us these type scene with tejo and Angad too but see what that bringed us

eiliyafatima thumbnail

ahh it's a typo not that it's wrong but I meant sargun and Ravi . They gave us these type scene with tejo and Angad too but see what that bringed us

really? didnt follow up with angad and tejo track but I know they didnt end up together although Angad maan had so much potential unlike fateh who was characterless with no backbone 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

What? Are they testing us with Advait like how they did with Angad? I was shocked to see makers turn him fully negative in hopes of getting Tejo.

I won’t say Fateh didn’t do any mistakes but FaTejo did go through their trails and tribulations which made their relationship stronger πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

pic.jpg

so looking at this my nehvait shipping heart is sinking πŸ˜’ what if nehkam are the end game πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

As I already said, I have no trust on UD makers. But we can still hope. As in previous season, initially, Fateh loved Jasmine and Jasfa were together but he married Tejo and Fatejo became endgame. If they going to repeat the same story, then Ekam will marry Naaz and Nehmat will marry Advait. Par Admat endgame honge ya nahi, ye nahi keh sakte. Let's wait and watch. 

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariyam06

As I already said, I have no trust on UD makers. But we can still hope. As in previous season, initially, Fateh loved Jasmine and Jasfa were together but he married Tejo and Fatejo became endgame. If they going to repeat the same story, then Ekam will marry Naaz and Nehmat will marry Advait. Par Admat endgame honge ya nahi, ye nahi keh sakte. Let's wait and watch. 

for previous season it was already shown in the trailers that there is going to be a love traingle between jasmin, fateh and tejo but here nothing seems clear at the moment 

There is naaz who is jealous of nehmat, then there is advait who has ulterior motives to separate nehkam and most probably there will be malika who is going to become negative if advait shows interest in nehmat 

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

for previous season it was already shown in trailer that there is going to be a love traingle between jasmin, fateh and tejo but here nothing seems clear at the moment 

There is naaz who is jealous of nehmat, then there is advait who has motives to separate nehkam and most probably there will be malika who is going to become negative if advait shows interest in nehmat 

Yeah nothing is clear at the moment. But I am having a strong feeling that Nehmat will marry Advait due to some majboori ofcourse. Baad mein she may reunite with Ekam😭 

Waise bhi ye Udaariyan hain, it's not possible bina kisi twist and turns se direct lead couple ki shaadi ho jaaeπŸ˜†

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariyam06

Yeah nothing is clear at the moment. But I am having a strong feeling that Nehmat will marry Advait due to some majboori ofcourse. Baad mein she may reunite with Ekam😭 

Waise bhi ye Udaariyan hain, it's not possible bina kisi twist and turns se direct lead couple ki shaadi ho jaaeπŸ˜†

so basically they opt for a handsome negative lead who can and is overshadowing the main male lead hats off to the not so creative and casting team 

on a second thought rohit purohit always selects grey shaded or negative roles for himself, they are major roles but not the main lead ones. In his last medical serial, he did a great job, everyone loved his chemistry with FL but he was not the main lead in that show as well, so I am guessing this is the case here too (it is a sin to waste such good looks and talent on side role) πŸ˜’ uff my poor heart πŸ’”πŸ’”

I will watch it till it becomes clear who are the leads and if nehkam are the end game then...  (bye bye udaariyan)