•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I couldn’t find the wedding topic but still wanted to post this. Ali Fazal and his sister are dancing at one of this wedding functions. It’s just so very cute and wholesome and upbeat and fun.  The big hug also got me a little chocked up.  Their mother died in 2020 and I’m sure she was on their minds through the festivities. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjI16cxJ2Yv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

AWWWW!! This brought such a smile to my face! They seem extremely close & seem to have a deep bond. 😳 I really like Richa-Ali’s love story. The fact that they made it on their own too, in BW & Ali has crossed seas & recognised as a very good actor, is so heartwarming. 

Ali looks much more attractive with short hair. I feel like I can watch Khamoshiyan again and not be upset at the heroine for ending up with him instead of her black-magic-evil-ghost husband. Lord, has he always been this tall? 😍

The way he stopped dancing to just look at her and hug her🥺🥺🥺 they are adorable🥰

P.S. anyone knows AliRi story? I just know that they met on sets of Fukrey, did they ever go into the details?

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

The way he stopped dancing to just look at her and hug her🥺🥺🥺 they are adorable🥰

P.S. anyone knows AliRi story? I just know that they met on sets of Fukrey, did they ever go into the details?

This article mentions AliRi love story

Originally posted by FingerFetish

Ali looks much more attractive with short hair. I feel like I can watch Khamoshiyan again and not be upset at the heroine for ending up with him instead of her black-magic-evil-ghost husband. Lord, has he always been this tall? 😍

According to google he’s 5’11.  He looks like he can claim to be 6 feet and I’ll believe him.  Or maybe everyone else around him is always short.  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

According to google he’s 5’11.  He looks like he can claim to be 6 feet and I’ll believe him.  Or maybe everyone else around him is always short.  

I googled him as well and I refuse to believe he’s 5’11. He looks no less than 6 feet.