Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Matlab even if they are separated they can investigate individually..Is shamsher really a politician or he is just plain stupid. I mean what can two youngsters do to damage his rep, should'nt he be cunning, smart and corrupt smiley24smiley44

Advait's character looks grey shaded and is a bit realistic as he is influenced by his dad shamsher although I felt that he is not bad by heart so yeah once he is in love banda will do anything for his lover but lets see what is store for us in future 

@green - No you are getting it wrong. Ekam is trying to reinvestigate Fatejo's case because of his LOVE for Nehmat, which is why Shamsher's is trying to separate them.

Because if their love and bond doesn't stay then the reason for Ekam to investigate on Fatejo's murder case will also remain null.

@pink - Yeah I too feel the same

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Actually Shamsher accidentally killed Fatejo. 

Jaiveer was investigating some case against Shamsher's political crimes. Shamsher warned Jaiveer not to go forward with it as it could turn fatal for his life.

Jaiveer denies to do so Shamsher asks his goons to kill Jaiveer.

The goons fail the breaks of a car thinking it to be Jaiveer's car but it was Fatejo's car.

So in the process Shamsher killed Fatejo and the Virk family when he tried to kill Jaiveer.

Which is why Jaiveer was against Ekamat's relation from the beginning because he always felt guilty of killing Fatejo and held himself responsible for their death.

thank you so much for clearing that up, but jaiveer should investigate further and punish shamsher why give in to his threats 

eiliyafatima thumbnail

@green - No you are getting it wrong. Ekam is trying to reinvestigate Fatejo's case because of his LOVE for Nehmat, which is why Shamsher's is trying to separate them.

Because if their love and bond doesn't stay then the reason for Ekam to investigate on Fatejo's murder case will also remain null.

@pink - Yeah I too feel the same

even if ekum and nehmat will get separated ekum will still investigate because of his dad and his love for nehmat will not vanish that easily so I dont think he will give up, in fact this will make his resolve more strong to solve the case asap

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

thank you so much for clearing that up, but jaiveer should investigate further and punish shamsher why give in to his threats 

It is shown that Jaiveer is worried for his children. He doesn't want Shamsher to harm Ekam or Mallika. 

In today's episode, it was shown that Jaiveer is even worried for Nehmat and asked Shamsher's goons not to harm her.

So it's quite genuine that anyone will back off when their dear ones lives is in threat.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

even if ekum and nehmat will get separated ekum will still investigate because of his dad and his love for nehmat will not vanish that easily so I dont think he will give up, in fact this will make his resolve more strong to solve the case asap

Yes but Shamsher and Jaiveer don't know that, they are thinking that if Ekam and Nehmat will get separated then Ekam will leave that case.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

It is shown that Jaiveer is worried for his children. He doesn't want Shamsher to harm Ekam or Mallika. 

In today's episode, it was shown that Jaiveer is even worried for Nehmat and asked Shamsher's goons not to harm her.

So it's quite genuine that anyone will back off when their dear ones lives is in threat.

yes that makes sense 

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Yes but Shamsher and Jaiveer don't know that, they are thinking that if Ekam and Nehmat will get separated then Ekam will leave that case.

jaiveer and shamsher are genious 👍🏼

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

yaar it's writers take like they want us to think what shamsher ka trying to do is ekam nehmat finding truth behind nehmat parents accident truth and shamsher thinks to avoid such things better solution is to separate them 🤦🤦

but the thing is eventually advait will take nehmat side aur advait ka character jitna i get to know ek baar dil laga liya bande ne toh hath nahi chodna sath nahi chodna aur maza aayega dekhne me but before that advait nehmat ki arguments me maza aane wala hai for sure 🤣🤣

@green - Exactly that is what is my point. 

It will be a big turning point in Admat/Nehvait love story when Advait will go against his own father for his love for Nehmat.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

though i might be less active here but jitna i get to know shamsher ko jyada fikar apne election ki hai jaan jaaye but seat na jaaye type attitude he had so that's why to distract ekam nehmat from that case he thinks this was is better 

@green - Yes and that is why he is trying to separate Ekamat.

@pink - Aur woh apni wahi jaan, shaan, seat aur power apni beta Advait ko dilwana chahta hai toh iska matlab yahi hai ki Advait Shamsher ka sagha beta hai.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

@green - Yes and that is why he is trying to separate Ekamat.

@pink - Aur woh apni wahi jaan, shaan, seat aur power apni beta Advait ko dilwana chahta hai toh iska matlab yahi hai ki Advait Shamsher ka sagha beta hai.

there has to be something that can be counted as turning point for advait's character to change so if advait is not shamsher's son this could become the reason for advait to change and also feel nehmat's pain