Today's episode Nehmat-Advait Scene

Posted: 1 years ago

In today's episode when the goons are following nehmat, advait pretended to save her to gain her trust so he can accomplish his mission to separate Ekum-nehmat.

First of all, the scene where he was hiding with her even in that situation he was staring at her all the time it looked like he was attracted to her but at the same time he wanted to know how scared she is so he can plan accordingly for the future. 

Secondly, I think advait is taking interest in this trivial ekum-nehmat matter for his personal reasons (i.e. attraction and interest in nehmat) or maybe I am reading between the lines too much 

Thirdly, can somone please enlighten me what will the politician uncle (advait's father) get by separating ekum nehmat if the case is already 16 years old and no one has investigated it till now, What is the point of threatening families??

Please share your views and increase the activity as the forum seems dead ðŸ¤“

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago

Originally posted by eiliyafatima

Thirdly, can somone please enlighten me what will the politician uncle (advait's father) will get by separating ekum nehmat if the case is already 16 years old and no one has investigated it till now, What is the point of threatening families??

Virks and Sandhus lost their favourite son / daughter Fateh and Tejo.. no ways will they let of their murderer so easily if truth comes out about Advait’s father..

Also, if Advait’s father has got FaTejo murdered, then Ekam’s father.. an inspector didn’t do his job properly of investigating the murder, is it? ðŸ¤”  A murder is a crime, and no matter how long it takes.. be it 10 years or 20 years, the criminal has to be caught and put behind bars. 

I’ll hate it if Rohit is not the ML here and if he’s being given long end of the stick.. by showing Ekam ( Hitesh ) as the ML ðŸ˜¡ 

IMO, Hitesh’s character is very weak.. comes across as dumb and lame while Rohit’s character is strong ðŸ˜Ž

In today's episode when the goons are following nehmat, advait pretended to save her to gain her trust so he can accomplish his mission to seperate Ekum-nehmat.

First of all, the scene where he was hiding with her even in that situation he was staring at her all the time 

it looked like he was attracted to her but at the same time he wanted to know how scared she is so he can plan accordingly for the future. 

Secondly, I think advait is taking interest in this trivial ekum-nehmat matter for his personal reasons (i.e. attraction and interest in nehmat) or maybe I am reading between the lines too much 

Thirdly, can somone please enlighten me what will the politician uncle (advait's father) will get by separating ekum nehmat if the case is already 16 years old and no one has investigated it till now, What is the point of threatening families??

Please share your views and increase the activity as the forum seems dead ðŸ¤“

@pink - Yeah I too noticed that, it was cute.😳

@purple - Attraction...hmmm...I think it is too early to say for now. 

I agree that he is attracted to Nehmat's wits and courage but he is not really attracted to her as of now.

His interest in her is only for saving his Dad's image and political career.

@green - Again I think attraction is a word which is bit too early to label on Advait's interest in Nehmat.

His interest in her is more to do with his own personal profits. So that can't be really called an attraction. 

@blue - Advait's dad Shamsher is very particular about his political reputation. 

And right now Ekam is trying to investigate Fatejo's murder case which will cost Shamsher's political reputation because he was behind that murder.

Shamsher thinks Ekam is behind Fatejo's murder case because he loves Nehmat which is in fact true because Ekam wants to see Nehmat happy.

That is why Shamsher is trying to separat Ekamat using Ekam's dad Jaiveer.

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Virks and Sandhus lost their favourite son / daughter Fateh and Tejo.. no ways will they let of their murderer so easily if truth comes out about Advait’s father..

Also, if Advait’s father has got FaTejo murdered, then Ekam’s father.. an inspector didn’t do his job properly of investigating the murder, is it? ðŸ¤”  A murder is a crime, and no matter how long it takes.. be it 10 years or 20 years, the criminal has to be caught and put behind bars. 

I’ll hate it if Rohit is not the ML here and if he’s being given long end of the stick.. by showing Ekam ( Hitesh ) as the ML ðŸ˜¡ 

IMO, Hitesh’s character is very weak.. comes across as dumb and lame while Rohit’s character is strong ðŸ˜Ž

@Red 

I get the point that fatejo were murdered but why did shamsher murder them although I didnt follow last season but as far as I know they didnt have any political enemy or did they?

@Purple

Me too I remember when angad maan was inroduced and ppl started shipping him with tejo and then he took 360 degree turn and became a full flash villian, seriously makers can ruin anything if they want, either you buy it or not

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

@pink - Yeah I too noticed that, it was cute.😳

@purple - Attraction...hmmm...I think it is too early to say for now. 

I agree that he is attracted to Nehmat's wits and courage but he is not really attracted to her as of now.

His interest in her is only for saving his Dad's image and political career.

He is attracted to her whether it is for her courage or whatever it is but I agree his main focus is to work for his dad which is realistic because a person like advait would not fall for just any girl 

@green - Again I think attraction is a word which is bit too early to label on Advait's interest in Nehmat.

His interest in her is more to do with his own personal profits. So that can't be really called an attraction. 

@blue - Advait's dad Shamsher is very particular about his political reputation. 

And right now Ekam is trying to investigate Fatejo's murder case which will cost Shamsher's political reputation because he was behind that murder.

Shamsher thinks Ekam is behind Fatejo's murder case because he loves Nehmat which is in fact true because Ekam wants to see Nehmat happy.

That is why Shamsher is trying to separat Ekamat using Ekam's dad Jaiveer.

my question is why did shamsher kill fatejo? I missed that part

yaar it's writers take like they want us to think what shamsher ka trying to do is ekam nehmat finding truth behind nehmat parents accident truth and shamsher thinks to avoid such things better solution is to separate them 🤦🤦

but the thing is eventually advait will take nehmat side aur advait ka character jitna i get to know ek baar dil laga liya bande ne toh hath nahi chodna sath nahi chodna aur maza aayega dekhne me but before that advait nehmat ki arguments me maza aane wala hai for sure ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

though i might be less active here but jitna i get to know shamsher ko jyada fikar apne election ki hai jaan jaaye but seat na jaaye type attitude he had so that's why to distract ekam nehmat from that case he thinks this was is better 

Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

yaar it's writers take like they want us to think what shamsher ka trying to do is ekam nehmat finding truth behind nehmat parents accident truth and shamsher thinks to avoid such things better solution is to separate them 🤦🤦

Matlab even if they are separated they can investigate individually..Is shamsher really a politician or he is just plain stupid. I mean what can two youngsters do to damage his rep, should'nt he be cunning, smart and corrupt ðŸ¤”

but the thing is eventually advait will take nehmat side aur advait ka character jitna i get to know ek baar dil laga liya bande ne toh hath nahi chodna sath nahi chodna aur maza aayega dekhne me but before that advait nehmat ki arguments me maza aane wala hai for sure ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Advait's character looks grey shaded and is a bit realistic as he is influenced by his dad shamsher although I felt that he is not bad by heart so yeah once he is in love banda will do anything for his lover but lets see what is store for us in future 

Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

though i might be less active here but jitna i get to know shamsher ko jyada fikar apne election ki hai jaan jaaye but seat na jaaye type attitude he had so that's why to distract ekam nehmat from that case he thinks this was is better 

honestly I think shamsher is an idiot ðŸ˜†

my question is why did shamsher kill fatejo? I missed that part

Actually Shamsher accidentally killed Fatejo. 

Jaiveer was investigating some case against Shamsher's political crimes. Shamsher warned Jaiveer not to go forward with it as it could turn fatal for his life.

Jaiveer denies to do so Shamsher asks his goons to kill Jaiveer.

The goons fail the breaks of a car thinking it to be Jaiveer's car but it was Fatejo's car.

So in the process Shamsher killed Fatejo and the Virk family when he tried to kill Jaiveer.

Which is why Jaiveer was against Ekamat's relation from the beginning because he always felt guilty of killing Fatejo and held himself responsible for their death.