Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Omg those were the best. Where can I find them? Also IF needs to update on emojis and give me this. 

Last post of previous thread.. Jess shared one old thread usi mai wi smileys the.. 

What's that horror smiley.. 🤣 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Omg those were the best. Where can I find them? Also IF needs to update on emojis and give me this. 

I’ve definitely evoked that second response in people. In my full roop when I’m not holding back, my comments are a riot. 💁🏻‍♀️

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I just realised I can never see the old CC in my posts after it’s archived. Bhai ye harkat karni hai toh mera post count bhi kam karo! I am scared of turning into that ghatiya maroon color. :(

really? I posted the link to the old one here and I have to go and locate other links and yes I will design soon. But maroon will suit you don’t worry we all have to move up the ladder 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Tell me about it. I’ve been this ghastly colour for 84 years now. I wanna jump the link and go straight to light purple or pink. 🤧 

Vijay, can you promote me please. 

Journey from Senior Member to Rockerz is 10 days. Journey from Maroon to Purple is 84 years no matter how much you spam. I’ve started reporting my own posts to decrease my post count. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

BLUE BUBBLE!!!

I am really sorry. Please come back  .. seriously dude . I am sorry!!! I am a bigger troll than you please come back!!! Come back and we will troll together.. you will need to teach me how to post your magic though. .. 

Seriously come back.. I'll leave too if you don't come back by the end of the day :(

she’s inactive and does it time to time but she can’t come back with this id until 7 days. I think 🤔 inactive and hibernating means you have to wait. Regarding you .. you just returned so no way u can go esp since dex pinged u and said such nice things 10 years later also you have brought this place back to some crazyness that’s needed here lol.. so stay put lol 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Journey from Senior Member to Rockerz is 10 days. Journey from Maroon to Purple is 84 years no matter how much you spam. I’ve started reporting my own posts to decrease my post count. 

Nekkkkminute you end up decreasing your post count and become a newbie again. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Maroon is better than that ghastly veteran green. That looks like a spinach lovers bowel movement. 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Last post of previous thread.. Jess shared one old thread usi mai wi smileys the.. 

What's that horror smiley.. 🤣 

that one no idea plus I use my own phones keyboard emojis over the ones they give us mainly lol 😂!! But I do remember that and there were some other crazy ones 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maroon is better than that ghastly veteran green. That looks like a spinach lovers bowel movement. 

That description 😲 when I like that colour.. how do I undo reading that, it's the best along with the one Maharani having currently. 😆

wat_up thumbnail

Tell me about it. I’ve been this ghastly colour for 84 years now. I wanna jump the link and go straight to light purple or pink. 🤧 

Vijay, can you promote me please. 

in case he can then I would like to appeal just because pink is my color but along with it comes the addict title not sure I want that lol and I like blue but that’s a newbie lol so what todo other then roll with it but I agree with dex there needs to be a emoji when we not sure what the poster is posting lol 😂 so I just use the shock emoji