YRKKH will complete 4000 episodes in March

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 months ago

Definitely looking forward to see what Rajan Shahi does for YRKKH crossing the 4000 episode mark. Big milestone for not only the show, DKP and Star Plus but also for itv. He will probably have a massive celebration like he did for the 3000 episodes. He should seriously invite everyone who was a part of the show especially the actors who played their characters for years. Last time Karan and Hina were not there which was so disappointing. Karan and Hina deserve the biggest credit out of all the leads tbh. They were on the show for over 7 years, Karan for 7 1/2 and Hina for almost 8. No actor spends that much time on a show and they are a big reason behind why YRKKH is still running. They as the leads set it up for Mohsin and Shivangi to carry forward and now Harshad and Pranali. Obviously the crew is also a massive part but I don't think the show would have gone as far as it has if it wasn't for how well Karan and Hina played Naitik and Akshara. Audiences loved Naitik and Akshara. 

Edited by Bella250 - 3 months ago

By Jove what an achievement 

This calls for huge celebrations smiley32

We will soon see another benchmark with the 4th generation. 

Well i doubt it. Heard rajan didn't part with hina and karan on the best of terms. Plus hina has moved on in her career and trying to advance her career outside of yeh rishta. On the other hand karan for a long time has been going through a lot of very-much public upheaval in his personal life and even now is so doubt he is in a space where he wants to go for a celebration for his old show. 

Also rajan himself is clearly not bothered about involving or remembering his previous leads when new leads and new seasons come along so that focus and appreciation remains more focused on newest leads and season.

I think generation 3 tab hi tak chalega..smiley1

It's too much and too extra. 🙄 So unnecessary to drag a show on for this long smh. 

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai