Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

atominis, you tagged me so I'll reply 😊

Maybe, I'm not what one generally understands when using the word "fan", but I definitely have a non-judgemental affection for ShahRukh. That doesn't blind me and I easily admit that his intelligence and quick reaction can lead him to saying things that neither are decent nor humerous but rather demeaning or hurting.

I see that is a major no-go for you as you repeat it in almost every post here you wrote about SRK.

Personally, I don't think that he always says hurting things to really want to hurt someone.

As for the behaviour of (not only SRK-fans!), I feel that it is a decline of decency that came with the anonymity of social media...insulting, bashing, demeaning, glossing over failures and quarrels has become - for far too many people in general - a fun-pass-time and a kind of outlet for own frustration and misery...and a tool to manipulate opinions.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I agree with this.

This site is still moderated. Twitter, FB, and earlier forums like Topix or comment sections of YouTube are sheer filth.

I agree relative anonymity of internet gives people chance to say anything.

But I have seen his fans behave rowdy in real life too. 

Once I saw a group of SRK fans tear Ghajini posters and cut out of Aamir from Ghajini at a multiplex when they were getting out after watching RNBDJ and Ghajini was due for release. That looked petty. 

It is great these cheap tactics did not matter one bit in real life fate of Aamir's film.

Online also SRK fans began deliberately downvoting Aamir films after that dog blog issue. Funny how they had tried to give low ratings to 3 Idiots and that film still made it to IMDb Top 250. I have been seeing this shit for ages now.

It is petty. 

Why not ignore film of someone you dislike rather than doing these juvenile tactics? 

Anyway the debate is about stars not fans. So I will not discuss fans further. It was cheap of SRK to call Aamir's marketing for 3 Idiots as chhichhorapan during MNIK promotions. The sheer dislike for a rival is evident. It was not even said in jest but in serious tone. Behaviour of star equally encourages fans to behave similar way - insulting others just because it is a rival.

atominis thumbnail

Your thread and your tagging others and giving likes, heart reacts to others to egg them to respond is 100% your responsibility.

Why run away? This thread is harmless and non abusive. You are pretending as if it a landmine.

Asli threads toh 2008-2015 mein hote the. Ran for pages and even had hateful DMs and warning notes from mods.

This one is nothing compared to Khan war threads of yore.

Originally posted by: atominis

They themselves need jal they are offering to others. Imagine going around blocking even without any fight or abuse. 🀣

True that

πŸ˜†

Once I saw a group of SRK fans tear Ghajini posters and cut out of Aamir from Ghajini at a multiplex when they were getting out after watching RNBDJ and Ghajini was due for release. That looked petty. 

OMG

😲😲

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Your thread and your tagging others and giving likes, heart reacts to others to egg them to respond is 100% your responsibility.

Why run away? This thread is harmless and non abusive. You are pretending as if it a landmine.

Asli threads toh 2008-2015 mein hote the. Ran for pages and even had hateful DMs and warning notes from mods.

This one is nothing compared to Khan war threads of yore.

Mera sab this vs that thread mein mai aisa hi karta hu taki mahaul normal aur funny rahe aur log discussions ko jyada seriously na le

Fans can discuss lekin sensitive issues jaise class aur caste ko involve karna normal se Bollywood thread mein thik nahi hai.

Apko Jo karna hai Karo

Mera moderator se baat hua hai aap log jo bhi likhte ho ismein mera responsibility nahi hai. 

Kisi se ladne thode aye hain yaha 

Thoda fun karo aur bas kya 

Baki 10 saal pahle kon kya karta tha mai nahi janta, Bollywood discussion is only entertainment for me 

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

When Aamir Khan created controversy by writing on his blog, β€˜Shahrukh is licking my feet’

"I'm sitting under a tree, on the edge of a valley, approximately 5000 feet above sea level... Ammi, Ira and Junaid are by my side and we are in the middle of one of our favourite board games. Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for?" Aamir had written in his blog.

https://www.zoomtventertainment.com/celebrity/article/when-aamir-khan-created-controversy-by-writing-on-his-blog-shahrukh-is-licking-my-feet/668072

wow 🀩 this topic 

Ye dono ka fight mein kisko support kiye the πŸ˜†

I didn’t support no one plus I didn’t see this topic or this controversy till now I think I’m neutral but in case I was to make some choice years ago it be Aamir at present none lol πŸ˜‚ I just don’t care mera kya Lina dina in se lol 

Voting Lines Closed 

Winner - SRK with 63% votes 

Thread winner - Atominis πŸ€£aur Heisenberg 

there was an award involved dud not know I would have just joined just to get that lol 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

In 2004 pilot episode of Koffee w Karan Srk said Aamir fans should find an idol to look up to. An if there are any Salman fans left then god bless them 

That’s major shade 

Insecurity aur ghatya pannay ki hadd hai yeh toh.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ