Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Romance should always be between young couple . Aish and SRK/Aamir can play their parents 

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

Given her fallout with both, is it possible they will work with her?

Remember how Ash was unceremoniously removed overnight from Mangal Pandey The rising and Chalte Chalte? 

She was removed from Mangal Pandey because she asked for more money after signing the contract. When Aamir tried to talk to her, she asked him to speak to her international agent. Aamir kicked her out and has never worked with her again.

In an interview with The Telegraph in 2003, Mangal Pandey producer Bobby Bedi had said, “We have dropped her (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan) from the film because she wanted to renegotiate the deal. She wanted to double her earlier fees after signing the agreement.”

But yeah, let's blame Salman for it because apparently everything is either Salman's fault or Rani's fault or Bachchan's fault. Aishwarya Rai is a victim in every situation because everyone else in the world is bad except her lol. 

What's the big deal about being replaced in Chalte Chalte? Aishwarya stole Taal from Mahima, Choker Bali from Nandita Das, and Priya Gill's role in Josh. Why does she complain about the behavior she did with others? 

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Did I name  Salman that you got defensive over Salman? Did I say Aamir removed her from The Rising due to Salman? 

atominis thumbnail

Yes. But have grudges dropped from both sides? 

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I would love konkona and vicky

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She can’t act to save her life, rani/vidya/tabu would be a perfect choice .

Maroonporsche thumbnail

You think they’ll carry grudges to grave 😆

On topic : Aamir did lots of love stories in the 1990s. It’s a shame he abruptly stopped.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t even know they hold/held grudges for each other 😆

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Exclude Aamir and I'm up for it. 

atominis thumbnail

It ia good he stopped. He was finding it hard to carve his niche. SRK was liked more in romances plus most heroines were taller than AK.

It was best decision of Aamir to do cinema like Lagaan, RDB, 3I, TZP, Dangal, D3, PK, Sarfarosh and reduce dependence on conventional scripts and heroines. It gave him way more respect and popularity and got him ahead of rivals, differentiated his brand as a unique actor who did films with different concepts. 

It also kept him relevant with age and he is atleast not gonna struggle hard to break free from image like other actors still stuck in lover image and unable to break that image. At this age he need not do love stories either unless Baghban type flicks. Leave those KANK type shits to SRK.

I am glad he is not doing those puppy love stories like HHRPK, DHKMN, QSQT, Ishq, Raja Hindustani, Dil etc now. He seemed older and miscast in first half of Fanaa also. Audience was clearly rejecting him in romantic roles which shown in failure of Mann also. Neither did anyone like LSC's romantic angle or Talaash much.