Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rilee Rossouw | Player of the Match: It's something that every cricketer goes through, lucky for me, tonight was my night. We had a discussion out there, and he (de Kock) said you be the guy scoring. They are a world class side. I am glad that I could contribute for the winning side tonight. The chat is that we back each other, and we believe in our abilities. I am glad with myself and de Kock for scoring runs tonight.

SoniRita thumbnail

Suryakumar Yadav is the Player of the Series for his 119 runs, including two half-centuries. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit is saying more then half teams r out of WC ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ€ฆ hope this time we can beat Pak 

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Damn 

I actually understood what he said while watching the match ๐Ÿคฃ

My brother went out for some reason and when I saw Chahar ka reaction I laughed my brother asks me kya hua 

Ab kya bolu Chahar ne Chu* bola Siraj ko ๐Ÿคฃ

https://twitter.com/Mohit_tiwari10/status/1577317054243557377?s=20&t=m0UT5Ar6BsoutNFAdhmKWQ

Sabhi players gaaliyan Dene mein expert hai. Virat zarur pavilion se chahar ko cheer kar reha hoga - Mera putr, Mera putr๐Ÿฅณ

Edited by LuvAlways - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Suryakumar Yadav | Player of the Series: Not really, I didn't check the stats. But I think that was the demand of the game. My friends send these things (stats and numbers) on whatsapp, I don't follow it. The thought process was the same, I just wanted to enjoy. I had to take a step back and build a partnership with him. Didn't work today. DK needed some game time, and I think the way he batted, my number 4 is in trouble. I haven't thought much about it, but I am looking forward to it.

SoniRita thumbnail

Rohit Sharma | India captain: As a team we said at the beginning, no matter what happens with the result - there's always room for improvement. We want to keep getting better as a team. Teams have been quite challenging, they can challenge in all departments. Something we have been talking about at length. We need to look at lot of things. Surya's form is a concern (laughs). We need to work on our bowling. We played against two quality sides, we came across tough challenges. We need to see what better we can do. We are working towards that, guys need a lot of clarity, it's my job to make sure it happens. It's a work in progress, we need to keep working and keep finding answers to it. Lot of the guys haven't been to Australia, that's why we are going there early. We want to play on the bouncy pitches of Perth, we want to see what we can do there. Only 7,8 members of the squad have been to Australia, so we have organised a few practise games. We need to understand what combination we can play. Bumrah is out of the World Cup, so we need to find a bowler who has the experience of bowling in Australia. Not sure who that bowler is going to be, we will see once we travel to Australia, we'll find it out there.

SoniRita thumbnail

India - 2 | South Africa - 1. So India take the series as Rohit Sharma collects the trophy and the Indian team poses for the cameras. After conceding nearly 230 runs, the pressure was always going to be on the chasing side tonight. Losing early wickets didn't help the hosts either, and although there were plenty of boundaries scored in India's innings, they were never in the run chase. India have their batting sorted before the T20 WC, but their bowling needs a lot of tuning. In the absence of Bumrah, they look pretty inexperienced and unconvincing. On the other hand, South Africa have de Kock, Rossouw and Miller in form, but Bavuma's form is a big concern for them. Will he be able to get back to form before the showpiece event? We shall find out soon.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hetmeyer is dropped from WI WC squad because he missed the flight to Australia ๐Ÿ˜•Yeh kya reason hua kisiko drop karne kaa

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Hetmeyer is dropped from WI WC squad because he missed the flight to Australia ๐Ÿ˜•Yeh kya reason hua kisiko drop karne kaa

He missed the flight twice. One due to personal reason and 2nd time he said he wont board the flight.  That flight was rescheduled flight. The managment had warned him that if he miss the rescheduled flight, he will be out of squad. 

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago