Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks, priya, for letting us know. 😊

I just finished to watching it...a very touching movie that makes also think about some things related to death and family. One scene with Amitji was really outstanding...otherwise good and relatable performances.

For me also a learning experience because of the rituals.

But I can understand that it made not a lot of money through the theatre release...not at the current times.

If one loves movies about family dynamic, it is worth a watch...and Amitji doesn't disappoint (if one wants to watch the movie because of him). He is very much present and believable.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

It is releasing on netflix today

Thanks for the information 👍🏼

I’ll definitely watch it for sure during Christmas holidays 

priya185 thumbnail

I loved the movie it was emotional and sweet

in the beginning it starts out as nostalgic but keeps you glued and gets happier

a nice family reunion that will make you reminisce your family 

Amitabh was great in ganga scene. rashmika was good and can do well in Bollywood

all songs are good except zindagi ek hichki. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

I am watching it right now. Is it just me or Rashmika was just absolutely annoying? I am like her in real life asking questions and calling the rituals as nonsense, now I am wondering how many people I must be annoying .😆

Btw I thought they went into too much detail with regards to the cremation scene which wasn’t necessary at all. Poor Neena ji., wonder how she did that scene.

Done watching it. Beautiful movie. 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 years ago
oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I am watching it right now. Is it just me or Rashmika was just absolutely annoying? I am like her in real life asking questions and calling the rituals as nonsense, now I am wondering how many people I must be annoying .😆

Btw I thought they went into too much detail with regards to the cremation scene which wasn’t necessary at all. Poor Neena ji., wonder how she did that scene.

Done watching it. Beautiful movie. 

yeah rashmika is another irritating actress besides over hyped kriti sanon

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watched this movie. It was very average. It could neither be a proper satire, nor was it a well directed personal journey about dealing with grief. Everything is very text book like, very explanatory. Though there are moments where you'd shed tears but that is because the concept of grief itself is overwhelming for those who have experienced it. It tried so hard to balance the good and bad of the whole process including the rituals but the characters in the movie being too many with barely any layers to them, it doesn't quite hit the nail on the head. Amitabh as always was phenomenal, best part of the film. 

Edited by TheekThaak - 1 years ago