Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: bluesea1

Hi, I live outside of India too, so I used vpn and downloaded voot and went to buy  a 1 year preimum subscription (to watch bb16 live feed) but my debit card was not accepted as ''its an international card''. So I tried to find other ways to get a voot subscripion using e gift vouchers but every website that I went to requires an indian mobile number but I dont have one. Then my last try was by getting ''wise'' debit card and topping it up with indian rupees...After all the hard work I went to buy the subscription using wise deb card to make payment but its saying not accepted as its an international card.... 

Yes I know what you'll be thinking,....all this hassle for a voot subscription, Ive been trying to get it but with no luck. Can you please help me by telling me which card will work to get a voot subscription. Just so you are aware I dont have an indian bank account. All I want is a voot subscription to watch the BB16 Live feed. 

I'd really appreciate any advice or help please...

on twitter people upload important clips from the live feed

search on twitter instead of voot subscription

priya185 thumbnail
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waao so many praises for Ankit spoke only one sentence ,waao baby have started talking soon will learn to walk as well .

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wrong post 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 1 years ago