Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I have voot extra but it just shows clips highlighted where can I get direct live feeds but I’m sure they won’t be so interesting still  

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

I do not know what you typed in google. I just now typed Surfshark and the first thing I got was the vpn link that I have. I have Surfshark vpn for 4 years now and have Voot subscription for the past 3 years and use this vpn for all these years. I do not know how to post links or pictures in India Forums so cannot help with that unless taught but just type "Surfshark" without any gaps same spelling and you should see it.

is there no free vpn? 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

is there no free vpn? 

[/QUOTE

VPNs are mostly not free plus there is now a new policy related to vpns (which you can google as it’s a long one) so have to pay one time to get it

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am in uk ,already paying for the sky while page no more extra now ,yes in the us the programs you can watch live on tv very early in the mornings used to visit U.S every year that's why I know it .

Sera-high123 thumbnail
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shaleen ki satakne wali hai iski baby sitting karte karte🤣 I can see it on his face..he is on the verge of losing it.. What happened to ''Roungi nahi ..sabko rulaungi.. target mil gaya'' 🤪

devashree_h thumbnail

Looks like Archana stole Ginger, she confessed it and is now denying.😆 Even Siv told Nimrit that Archana stole ginger.

bluesea1 thumbnail

Edited by bluesea1 - 1 years ago