Bigg Boss 16 - Live Voot Thread

Posted: 1 years ago

Rules:

ED Threads & Chatting/Spamming in the ED threads: Extra Dose, thread serves the purpose of updating what happens in the ED epi. Though the DTs have given members some freedom to chat, it is to be understood that the chatting should be based on the contents of the ED epi. The ED thread is not to be misconstrued as a place for random chatting/fan wars, posting of articles or serve as an AT as for we have separate threads for such purpose. Discussion on how is a contestant behaving and with exchange of view is to happen in the forum instead of the ED as we reiterate again that the thread is for updating of ED and discussion on the contents showed. Any kind of digs against members/fan groups is NOT allowed. And avoid posting images which are not related to the ED. Members who are found instigating may face possible WL raise as the freedom given have been misused for which we would be more strict henceforth. Social media discussions are not to be carried out in the ED thread. All such updates can either be shared in the Social Media thread or the contestant's AT. Additionally, any discussions of voting or votes, not mentioned in the episode or ED, can be discussed in the contestant's AT.

No single fan group will try to dominate or create a ruckus in the ED. Tolerate and learn to respect other's choices. DO NOT rile or instigate any fan base group or member. Name calling or code names are NOT allowed towards any member or fan group. If found, strict action will be taken against the offender/s in question.

Chatting can be carried out in the Chat-Club of the section or AT of the contestant. ED (Extra Dose Thread) is open for a specific purpose. Members are cluttering ED thread with unnecessary spam comments & chatting. It is cumbersome for fans who do not have access to live telecast or feed to scroll through the ED thread filled with irrelevant posts.

Members are reminded to use the designated threads henceforth. Members who continue to post irrelevant comments and chat other than episode discussion in ED will be warned via PM by the DT and subsequent violations will result in strict action.

Please refrain from spamming ED with comments like "love XYZ "ABC FTW ... Just to rile up other members , such comments are to be confined to ATs

All the content of ED, is not always shown in the main epi. Edited version in main epi may have a different perspective. Hence discuss all ED related matter in sticky ED thread. 

Regards

Can someone suggest a vpn to watch the live feed? 

And did you subscribe to the live feed to be able to watch it

Since Live feed is started, I have not seen Sajid Khan at all.....ghar gaya kya? Lol ðŸ˜†

Seems like there is no vpn for India.🤔

Originally posted by SriRani

Seems like there is no vpn for India.🤔

Surfshark 

Wrong thread 

Edited by Cookermaichane - 1 years ago

You said surf shark but they showing the result of Shark vacuum cleaners .

Originally posted by kooki07

You said surf shark but they showing the result of Shark vacuum cleaners .

I do not know what you typed in google. I just now typed Surfshark and the first thing I got was the vpn link that I have. I have Surfshark vpn for 4 years now and have Voot subscription for the past 3 years and use this vpn for all these years. I do not know how to post links or pictures in India Forums so cannot help with that unless taught but just type "Surfshark" without any gaps same spelling and you should see it.

Edited by shwetha85 - 1 years ago

Thanks but I don't think it will work here because last week I was talking to the sky customer services I did ask him about the Voot but he started laughing and said mam it must be in India but not , any way thanks for all the helps I will try that link tomorrow thanks again .

Originally posted by kooki07

Thanks but I don't think it will work here because last week I was talking to the sky customer services I did ask him about the Voot but he started laughing and said mam it must be in India but not , any way thanks for all the helps I will try that link tomorrow thanks again .

Which country are you living in? I am from the US and the vpn works fine plus have voot subscription. Voot is not available in the US so I used international credit card to pay in India rupees and use vpn to watch voot. Goodluck