Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Unke relationship ke liye chilla chillake credit lene se pehle sochna chahiye tha ki "they might not invite him".🤣

Why was it embarrassing for him to not be invited? He was never besties with either of them [unless he was in his head].😆

Also why would Anurag Kashyap be invited? What am I missing? [Vicky's friend?] I think he is pissed that Kabir Khan and family made it. But they are close to Kat.

Anurag is the one that gave Vicky his first break in the industry.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Anurag is the one that gave Vicky his first break in the industry.

Ahh!!

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Curios, was he invited to DP/RS wedding or Anushka/Virat’s? (wedding not reception) 

Nope, he was only invited to Sonam's. RK-Alia toh ghar ke hai so that doesnt count lol

idk why he is so whiny still. he is clearly not a part of their inner circle and neither are they.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Who from Bollywood was actually invited to Vicky-Kat or RS-DP wedding though? It just felt it was family and their close crew. 

Kabir Khan and his family, actress Neha Dhupia, actor Angad Bedi, playback singer Gurdaas Maan, and Sharvari Wagh who is dating Sunny were there.

Kabir Khan and his family, actress Neha Dhupia, actor Angad Bedi, playback singer Gurdaas Maan, and Sharvari Wagh who is dating Sunny were there.

Kabir Khan is like a brother to Kat and they share a very close bond. Neha is friends with Vicky from a very longg time, Gurdaas Maan was their to perform I think and Sharvari is practically family at this point. Katrina and Vicky have their own set of friends who were in Maldives for Kat's bday and that is their inner circle. Everyone else is literally a professional friend. Karan really needs to wake up and smell his own Koffee, its hightime lol

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

Nope, he was only invited to Sonam's. RK-Alia toh ghar ke hai so that doesnt count lol

idk why he is so whiny still. he is clearly not a part of their inner circle and neither are they.

Exactly. Bas whine kar ke footage Lena hai 🤦‍♀️

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kabir is like a brother to Katrina. Since a decade or so. She is very close to him and mini.

Plus Kabir directed Sunny and Sharvari( who are dating) in their digital debut, The Forbidden Army. Since then he's close to them.

So Kabir and mini were guests from both parties 👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail

“When Vicky and Katrina were getting married, it became very embarrassing for me. It got to a point where people were like you did not tell us about them, you are at the wedding and still not telling us, etc! It got very embarrassing to admit that I had not been invited. Then after the wedding came the sympathies and doubts. People were like why weren’t you invited? Is everything ok between you guys?”, said the host.

When I got to know that Anurag Kashyap had also not been invited to Vicky-Kat’s wedding, I did find a little peace,” 🤣

I wasn’t invited either 😂 

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

Kabir is like a brother to Katrina. Since a decade or so. She is very close to him and mini.

Plus Kabir directed Sunny and Sharvari( who are dating) in their digital debut, The Forbidden Army. Since then he's close to them.

So Kabir and mini were guests from both parties 👍🏼

I forgot this other connection of Kabir and Kaushal family. Kabir seems to be one of the most genuine person in Bwood and definitely sounds like a great friend. Both him and Mini are really sweet. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

I forgot this other connection of Kabir and Kaushal family. Kabir seems to be one of the most genuine person in Bwood and definitely sounds like a great friend. Both him and Mini are really sweet. 

He IS. He also came on Gauri's YouTube show as the 1st guest. Just yesterday i saw i.

Spoke at length, he was in her school and friends with SRK in college in Delhi. Very nice things about srk lending him notes for studies etc.

Katrina is very close to Kabir and Ali Abbas Zaffar as well. Both YRF talents and have been working with Salman and her closely.

Kabir is so educated and wellread. His interviews are muah.

No wonder he was at Kat's wedding. It's a lovely coincidence that Kat's bro in law did his digital debut with Kabir.

Edited by DanceUntilWeDie - 1 years ago