Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Chemistry/biochemistry, mathematics, history/government & politics (social studies), psychology

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

Chemistry/biochemistry, mathematics, history/government & politics (social studies), psychology

you love everything? any subject you disliked?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rolopolo

you sure you talking about your school only or some gangster club or some political mafia?

School was all about teeny affairs and hormones talking but ya college was messed up with gundabaazi and netagiri.. Our university had student union elections one union backed by congress and one union by bjp.. fights, murder sab dekha hai.

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

School was all about teeny affairs and hormones talking but ya college was messed up with gundabaazi and netagiri.. Our university had student union elections one union backed by congress and one union by bjp.. fights, murder sab dekha hai.

you saw murder in college? why didn't you stop it? 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now I am imagining your school as that conspiracy theory episode in community πŸ˜†

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Psychology and physics.

Zeal17 thumbnail

you saw murder in college? why didn't you stop it? 

Everyone saw it.. it was on campus. No rajnikanth here to stop a bullet πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ 

JayaBachan thumbnail

what do they teach you in personal development? never heard of this?

Basically all about the body and energy systems we use. The nature of health, better health for individuals, body in motion (fuels for energy) relationships, drugs, health priorities in Australia, factors affecting performance, improving performance and sports medicine. We also explore early childhood, body development, adolescence etc. 

The above is the theoretical aspect of the subject (PDH = Personal Development Health). We also had a practical aspect (PE = Physical Education) which is playing sports. This, I sucked at. πŸ˜†

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Psychology and physics.

I hated physics. I tried really really hard to understand. But didn't get it all. The waves, the gravitation, the four stroke engine everything went all over my head. 

Tumhara favorite topic kya tha physics mein? Tumne tuition ya coaching rakhi thi physics samajhne ke liye ya fir tumko waise hi khud samajh aa gya sab kuch?

Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Now I am imagining your school as that conspiracy theory episode in community πŸ˜†

Primary school was fine you know till 10th grade I wasn't even aware of word Bunking. Itna seedha sadhe the hum. It was in high school and college when it was a wild ride.πŸ˜†