NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

None! I hated School 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Everyone saw it.. it was on campus. No rajnikanth here to stop a bullet 🤷‍♂️ 

did you become a witness in the court to help jail the murderer? 

driven thumbnail

college ke fav subjects bata do yaar 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rolopolo

did you become a witness in the court to help jail the murderer? 

Wasn't required.. shooter was caught on campus only. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Makes sense, so it covers both mental and physical areas, on an individual as well as public basis. I'd have just played some basketball and skipped the rest. 😆 Kidding, it sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, I don't think I ever took a class related to sports medicine and physical education cuz I would have loved that, esp. sports medicine cuz it's so important and yet so underrated. I have injured my back and left shoulder cuz of my workouts (and recovered) and I'm sure that knowledge would have gone a long way, if I was well informed beforehand. It sounds like a lot like what people study as a Kinesiology major here too. 

are they ok now? 

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rolopolo

I hated physics. I tried really really hard to understand. But didn't get it all. The waves, the gravitation, the four stroke engine everything went all over my head. 

Tumhara favorite topic kya tha physics mein? Tumne tuition ya coaching rakhi thi physics samajhne ke liye ya fir tumko waise hi khud samajh aa gya sab kuch?

Well i love physics and pyschology both. Hmm i agree it's tough nut to crack. But i had a interest in physics so it was a cakewalk for me.

Oh my my bunch of questions🤣. Are you a girl ? Only a girl can ask so many questions at a time. 

Well i would like to keep it confidential🤣.

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
driven thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Well i love physics and pyschology both. Hmm i agree it's tough nut to crack. But i had a interest in physics so it was a cakewalk for me.

Oh my my bunch of questions🤣. Are you a girl ? Only a girl can ask so many questions at a time. 

Well i would like to keep it confidential🤣.

i am not a girl 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Makes sense, so it covers both mental and physical areas, on an individual as well as public basis. I'd have just played some basketball and skipped the rest. 😆 Kidding, it sounds really interesting. Unfortunately, I don't think I ever took a class related to sports medicine and physical education cuz I would have loved that, esp. sports medicine cuz it's so important and yet so underrated. I have injured my back and left shoulder cuz of my workouts (and recovered) and I'm sure that knowledge would have gone a long way, if I was well informed beforehand. It sounds like a lot like what people study as a Kinesiology major here too. 

It was a really fun subject, which relied more on common sense for the most part. You could also personally relate to the content, therefore making learning more fun and easy. 😆 

Subjects like maths, chemistry and physics put me into an open mouthed coma.