Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you everyone! 🤍🙈

@EXOL: Thanks :) Believe me, IF has loads of talented people. I am glad I got to hear so many beautiful voices sing just because of VOIF.

@Zeal17: Fifth member of Blackpink thoda zyada ho gaya 🤣

Arrey.. why not jab talent hai!! 😎🤘

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyRockzz

Thank you all for your lovely wishes ans specially to all the judges for giving their comments on how to improve in the next round.. Thanks All.. 

congrats to you and all the other lady finalists. You all were very good. Well sung. :) 

I wish I could have one of you coach me :)

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

Congratulations MaddyRockz! Your songs were truly exceptional!

And Bee what a close call for you! You sung brilliantly as well.

Congratulations BirdieNumNum, tournesol, and allizzwell. BirdieNumNum your renditions of classic songs were so good to listen to! Tournesol you improved so much over the rounds I loved your last round's submissions. And allizzwell, each of your songs was a pleasure to listen to, especially the classical numbers!

thanks. Words like yours encourage me to keep pursuing my new found interest in hindi music. Gracias!

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

congratulations birdie🥳

thank you H. :)

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Lovely songs all. Couldn't hear Birdie's song. Has it been removed?

sorry, did not know they would be posted at the end or anyone would want to listen. I had been deleting them along the way to clear up... My mistake :)

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

sorry, did not know they would be posted at the end or anyone would want to listen. I had been deleting them along the way to clear up... My mistake :)

You know how much I love listening to you Birdie!

Apart from Maddy if there is one contestant I regularly voted for, it is you!

average-student thumbnail

Congrats VOIF Winner MaddyRockzz 👏👏👏 

Congo shongo to all the runners up.you all are fab ⭐️

so happy for mere do anmol rattans😆who I voted for(allizzwell & birdie) ❤️ 

tournesol and bee amazing voices 🥳🤗

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

You know how much I love listening to you Birdie!

Apart from Maddy if there is one contestant I regularly voted for, it is you!

thank you- means a lot to me. Last week, I had an opportunity to sing Jaane Ja Dhoondhta Hai at the local chapter of my school club.... It was a song I had not sung particularly well in R2. But the tune and the nuances had stayed in my mind and I was able to belt it out with the crowd swinging to it- a lot of them non-desis. I think my biggest successes have come from previous failures. Will post it if I find a clean recording... :)

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

Congrats VOIF Winner MaddyRockzz 👏👏👏 

Congo shongo to all the runners up.you all are fab ⭐️

so happy for mere do anmol rattans😆who I voted for(allizzwell & birdie) ❤️ 

tournesol and bee amazing voices 🥳🤗

thank you! 😳

btw, all the four ladies who ranked above me totally blew me away. And there were some that did not make it to the finals who were also awesome- Shirsha for one. But I am a quick learner- and hope to get better just listening to them. The reverb site made it harder for everyone, so it will be interesting to see how they did it while I struggled and sounded flat. :)

MaddyRockzz thumbnail
Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Thanks 🙈

Apna Time Aayega:  (recorded in a bit hurry, sorry if there are any mistakes

Wow nice.. Awesome singing.. We're you looking at the lyrics and singing.. I toh cannot even remember the lines..