Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to everyone...

MaddyRockzz thumbnail
Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Maddy is it a Baul song?

I LOVED IT!!!❤️

Hey Padmajaan.. Yes both are baul songs.. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Congratulations MaddyRockzz! Your songs were always so energetic, I enjoyed a lot hearing them 😃

Bee!! So happy for you. I loved listening to your beautiful voice ❤️

Laxmi, it was a close call between us smiley36 But I am glad you took the higher position. Always loved listening to your classical renditions smiley31

BirdieNumNum, well done bro! Loved listening to your songs 😊

Thank you to the organizers for giving the opportunity to sing, thanks to the judges for all their feedbacks that motivated me to perform better in each round. Thank you for gifting these beautiful siggies. 🤗

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MaddyRockzz

Hey Padmajaan.. Yes both are baul songs.. 

No wonder I loved them. Resonates with me. Knew many Baul singers personally while in university and later on as well. I find authentic Baul songs so profound in meaning and philosophy!

Thanks Maddy for making me so happy!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoyed listening to my songs ❤️

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoyed listening to my songs ❤️

I loved your song for this round. Generally have loved listening to all your songs.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Of course, I remember I promised to rap after the finals. So here I am. I am getting my inner introvert to shut up so that I can rap for you guys. Hope it is worth your time 🙈 

Also, this isn't my real accent, my accent is very much Indian. But the thing about rap is, if I do it in Indian accent, the whole rhythm would get messed up. This is the rap part in the song Pink Venom by Blackpink.

https://record.reverb.chat/embed/myiC7lDhqP5hbvb4e6zB

Thanks for listening. Now let me dig a hole into the ground and die in embarrassment 🙈😂

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Originally posted by: Padmajaan

I loved your song for this round. Generally have loved listening to all your songs.

Thank you so much! 🤗

MaddyRockzz thumbnail
Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Of course, I remember I promised to rap after the finals. So here I am. I am getting my inner introvert to shut up so that I can rap for you guys. Hope it is worth your time 🙈 

Also, this isn't my real accent, my accent is very much Indian. But the thing about rap is, if I do it in Indian accent, the whole rhythm would get messed up. This is the rap part in the song Pink Venom by Blackpink

Thanks for listening. Now let me dig a hole into the ground and die in embarrassment 🙈😂

Nice one.. Can you sing Apna time ayega.. Love to hear that in a Female voice.. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also, this isn't my real accent, my accent is very much Indian. But the thing about rap is, if I do it in Indian accent, the whole rhythm would get messed up. This is the rap part in the song Pink Venom by Blackpink.

https://record.reverb.chat/embed/myiC7lDhqP5hbvb4e6zB

wow 🤩 just amazing 🤩 girl you got it !! Love the rap happy to hear inside you come out