oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Miss T, yeh kaunsa accent haiπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ 

Super awesome danceπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ thank you for thisπŸ™ˆ

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

thank you- means a lot to me. Last week, I had an opportunity to sing Jaane Ja Dhoondhta Hai at the local chapter of my school club.... It was a song I had not sung particularly well in R2. But the tune and the nuances had stayed in my mind and I was able to belt it out with the crowd swinging to it- a lot of them non-desis. I think my biggest successes have come from previous failures. Will post it if I find a clean recording... :)

Please do Birdie. It will make me really happy.

I love your voice, reminds me of my all-time favourite, Hemant da. Please keep singing and posting your songs.πŸ€—

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Congrats Maddy, pleased to see you up there and finally crushing it cuz you have a really compelling and powerful voice with an equally amazing singing talents. πŸ‘ 

and of course congrats to everyone who made it this far -- Birdie, Tournesol, Allizzwell and Bee222. Y'all are all winners in your own right, and I enjoyed listening to your singing. β€οΈ 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Miss T, yeh kaunsa accent haiπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ 

Super awesome danceπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ thank you for thisπŸ™ˆ

The one where I embarrass myself πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Thank you Shibz, glad you liked it β€οΈπŸ™ˆ

There is one more in the previous page. I sang Apna Time Aayega on Maddy's request :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5304917?pn=7#161846220

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyRockzz

Wow nice.. Awesome singing.. We're you looking at the lyrics and singing.. I toh cannot even remember the lines.. 

Thank you ❀️ I had kept the lyrics open in case I forget. But I have it by heart and sang without looking at it. The best way to remember such lyrics is to make a mental picture out of it.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Thank you for your kind words 😳

@SmittenKitten: I have heard you posting on the previous thread. You are an awesome singer yourself πŸ‘

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

The one where I embarrass myself πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Thank you Shibz, glad you liked it β€οΈπŸ™ˆ

There is one more in the previous page. I sang Apna Time Aayega on Maddy's request :)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5304917?pn=7#161846220

Yeah, that was fab too✨

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Thank you for your kind words 😳

@SmittenKitten: I have heard you posting on the previous thread. You are an awesome singer yourself πŸ‘

Thanks so much. πŸ’• 

and you're pretty brave for trying those raps and sharing them, I think Black Pink and the other one was Gully Boy. I had a quick glance earlier and am amazed. Not everyone has the kinda swag you need to rap and you got it girl. πŸ‘ 

Koeli thumbnail

Of course, I remember I promised to rap after the finals. So here I am. I am getting my inner introvert to shut up so that I can rap for you guys. Hope it is worth your time πŸ™ˆ 

Also, this isn't my real accent, my accent is very much Indian. But the thing about rap is, if I do it in Indian accent, the whole rhythm would get messed up. This is the rap part in the song Pink Venom by Blackpink.

https://record.reverb.chat/embed/myiC7lDhqP5hbvb4e6zB

Thanks for listening. Now let me dig a hole into the ground and die in embarrassment πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

This is brilliant ritz… 😍πŸ₯°

Koeli thumbnail

Maddyrocks, I would request you to sing and post breathless of you can.