Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Nitesh Chandra: "India needs to accept that no matter what bowlers it chooses, they may go for runs. Best is to go for a batting heavy approach and score above par every time. My 11 (in batting order) will be: Rohit, KL, Kohli, Hooda, SKY, Pandya, Karthik, Axar, Harshal, Bhuvi/Chahar, Bumrah"

SoniRita thumbnail

Yash Arora: "India need to have a serious look in their bowling combinations. With the mega event in upcoming days, suitable players needs to be ascertained asap."

SoniRita thumbnail

Suryakumar Yadav: " It has been an amazing journey. Wonderful ride till now and am working hard for everything. I have enjoyed batting everywhere but number four is perfect for me. It helps me control the game. I enjoy batting when the pressure is high. Most important challenge in Australia would be for us to be smart with our shot selection. Everything else remains the same."

SoniRita thumbnail

Inspection in progress. The groundsmen have sprayed a generous amount of sawdust on the outfield, but it is the bowler's runups that seem to be concerning. The umpires are standing by it, having a lengthy chat.

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I miss gilli mitti ki khusbu๐Ÿ˜’

Aapke yahaan mitti nahin hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Order from amazon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SoniRita thumbnail

Okay, the umpires aren't happy with the ground conditions. The next inspection is at 8pm

SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Aapke yahaan mitti nahin hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Order from amazon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ind jaisi feeling nahi aayegi kabhi when its rain. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Blueeee skies and cherry blossoms!! Oooffff  poore khile tab bhi photu bhejna ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Ind jaisi feeling nahi aayegi kabhi when its rain. 

iss baar aaogi tab sath le jana kaali mitti and then a slight drizzle or sprinkle of water ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Yash Arora: "India need to have a serious look in their bowling combinations. With the mega event in upcoming days, suitable players needs to be ascertained asap."

haan, naye le aao, ye wale thoda aaram kar le, IPL khel ke thak gaye hai