Trusted player- Wade

Gamechanger- Axar Patel

Energetic player- VK๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

energetic viewer n commenter to me ๐Ÿ˜†

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Bhuvi needs to pull up his socks, his death over bowling has been an absolute disaster in Asia Cup and last match! 

SoniRita thumbnail

Unsung hero the groundsmen๐Ÿ‘

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Rohit Sharma | PoTM | India captain: I was quite surprised as well actually. Didn't expect to hit it like that, glad it came off. For the last 8-9 months I have been playing like that. You can't really plan too much is such a shortened game. The bowlers had something to bowl to and we bowled well. The dew started coming in later, which is why we saw a few full tosses from Harshal. Coming back after a couple of months, the back injury can be tricky. I am not going to talk too much about how he bowled. Got us the crucial wicket. As a team we are not going to analyse too much. Just want him to come and enjoy. Axar can bowl in any stage, gives me an advantage of using the other bowlers in different situations too - maybe use the pacers in the middle overs if he bowls in the powerplay. I would like to see his batting as well. Glad DK could finish well. Been a while since he had some time in the middle. There was this thought if we should get Rishabh in but I thought Sams is going to bowl off-cutters, so I thought let DK come in and he is playing that role anyway for us. Groundsmen have been here since 1.30 pm to get the outfield ready.

Yeh captains par alag pressure hota hai speech Dene kaa. Best hai boys played well bolkar khatam karo

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Why would Rohit even consider Pant before DK....  Makes no sense here IMO ๐Ÿค”

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Why would Rohit even consider Pant before DK....  Makes no sense here IMO ๐Ÿค”

Something abt cutters from Sams๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TitForTat

bakchodi karna = energetic??

ya  ๐Ÿ˜†

Y he is everywhere , wherever  d cameras are there , he is there  n giving impression only 1player in team n he only playing d 11 men roles , all 11are kohli only , y playing a movie on ground before cameras . Oh entertaining for d ticket n viewers. ๐Ÿ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tapdance

Fun match that was... mini international gully cricket with some good batting and bowling ๐Ÿ˜†โญ

Happy with DK being picked and delivering smoothly in the end... Bum Bum Bumrah is also finally back ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Mini international gully , wow new format cricket is born .bcci will patent n now onwards this format only will be played ๐Ÿ˜†

SoniRita thumbnail

We are all set for a grand finish in Hyderabad on Sunday. Firstly, very pleased to inform you that we would not have to worry much about the weather. Rohit, Axar, Bumrah's return, DK's finish were the boxes India ticked today, while Australia will be smiling about Wade's finishes. It was very interesting to see Ro back Harshal for an extra over when it was so easy for him to throw it to Hardik or even Chahal. The kind of backing you need as a player and sometimes you lift yourself seeing that sort of support. The worrying part for India though is that Harshal bowled 7-8 slower balls in the final over of both the T20Is and Wade was able to hit six sixes when it's been repeatedly told to us that picking his slower ball is difficult. Is it about a slight change in the release since return from injury or is it something mental, trust Harshal and the team to know better.