Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

There should be hall of posts or something.. and this should be framed there 🤣

When is this happening? I’m ready to accept this honour. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

When is this happening? I’m ready to accept this honour. 

Talk to Vijay. Hum toh tuche se moderators hain. 😎

See the source image

atominis thumbnail

Who is not in an open marriage in BW? I hope Karan talks about senior Bachchans, Kajol and Ajay too or Akshay and Twinkle.

Why single out only Deepika and Ranveer? If they are okay with each other then why others have issues?

Originally posted by: atominis

Who is not in an open marriage in BW? 

khair abb aisi bhi koi baat nahi

Bollywooh hee hai, koi chakla toh nahi

😆

Brothel

😆

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If it is true. Deepika deserves better. Maybe she is not happy. I don't know why people think open marriage is a cool idea. Maybe she rushed to get married. Their personality does not match.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Open marriages are a normal thing??😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 kya kucch bhi chal raha hai..Men yes they can be cheating scoundrels..but it’s not just easy for a women to sleep around..68 percent just doesn’t sound right..women are not heavily sexual beings by nature..they like to have an emotional bond before they jump into bed with someone..I can believe that people are saying Arrey open marriages are normal 😂😂😂

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Open marriages are a normal thing??😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 kya kucch bhi chal raha hai..Men yes they can be cheating scoundrels..but it’s not just easy for a women to sleep around..68 percent just doesn’t sound right..women are not heavily sexual beings by nature..they like to have an emotional bond before they jump into bed with someone..I can believe that people are saying Arrey open marriages are normal 😂😂😂

Ummm there are reports out there that state that women infact,  have much more sexual desire than men, but the will to control it, much more too, or something like that, I forget. But I thoroughly disagree that women aren’t “heavily sexual creatures.”. They absolutely are, but they’re conditioned to be pure, “sanskaari” women who are shamed for normal sexual desires. And no, open marriages/swinger couples  are very common, esp in urban Indian cities, just that it’s usually all underground. 😆

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ummm there are reports out there that state that women infact,  have much more sexual desire than men, but the will to control it, much more too, or something like that, I forget. But I thoroughly disagree that women aren’t “heavily sexual creatures.”. They absolutely are, but they’re conditioned to be pure, “sanskaari” women who are shamed for normal sexual desires. And no, open marriages/swinger couples  are very common, esp in urban Indian cities, just that it’s usually all underground. 😆

I am from urban India..and loyalty is a prerequisite in most relationships if not all..cheating is not something that needs to be promoted as a normal thing..open marriages are NOT common..to state it as a fact is literally making mockery of the whole institution of marriage..it might be happening in high societies because they are bored in life and wish to have some excitement by engaging in immoral activities..but what is the percentage of those people?? Heck forget urban India..even abroad I don’t see couples in open marriages..harmless flirting is one thing..sleeping around another 

Edited by MaxMayfield - 1 years ago