Karan hints that Ranveer and Deepika are in an open marriage - Page 7

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by WittyFlair

Yeah it struck me as super weird how often he was throwing shade at Deepika this season on KWK (even for him). First I figured it was due to his darling beti....but after seeing him ogle Ranveer in that episode of Bollywood wives, it all began to make sense😆😆

I'm not good with videos. Someone clip that part of Radha on the dance floor where Principal throws the dafli at Coach's wife.😆

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Google is your friend, Ms MID.😆

I asked here as I will get more funny and sarcastic replies here😄 btw wat is this MID🙄 sorry I'm poor at abbreviations 🤦

If this is their mindset, what problem they had with Priyanka ? Should have gracefully accepted her affair with SRK

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Havaana

Yeh kia Shadi mein bhi types agayi hai ðŸ˜³ 

Yes. Fully Open, Fully Closed and Half Open ðŸ˜†

I really doubt that Ranveer and DP are in an open marriage. Doesn’t seem like Deepika would settle for something like that . 

BUT KJO seems to be on a mission to prove that Ranveer is a gossip, philanderer and a loose character to an extent. 

My guess would be that KJO wants Ranveer to get this image as previously Ranbir was the one who was known as the industry gossiper with many girlfriends. Recently, Aloo too wants to convey to anyone who hears that Ranbir doesn’t gossip at all so maybe KJO is trying to put down Ranveer so that his son in law can shine in contrast 😀

Rule of the game-never EVER be boring.Ranveer knows that too well. From day one he has been extreme in everything.Wearing women's skirts, outrageous styling..everything - OTT.

People are posting everyday about him.He has been around for 12 years.People from the industry have only good things to say about him.So he can say and do what he wishes, without harming anyone...and offending? People get easily offended😆.

Nobody is saying..how can he do this to Deepika. Because no one believes it. Will people believe that Deepika is randomly sleaping around? I don't thing so.

Kjo has a movie coming up with Ranveer.He is very much aware of it.

P.S. Kjo,Ayan And Ranveer are going to talk about films at FICCI frames.

Edited by you2 - 1 years ago

I believe all the rumors, Katrina being po#n star, still sleeping with ex. Dp made a huge deal of rk cheating on her and they broke up after the cheating so not sure why she would allow open relationship unless she is not in love with rs. If this rumor is true, she should find another man where she is madly in love to the point she don’t want another person touching them. 

There are reports saying 74 percent of married men cheat and 68 percent of women cheat. I was surprised with the women percentage but I do see a lot of married couple in real life their men has cheated. So I guess open marriage means you know your men cheating without hiding. Dp is way too insecure to allow open marriage the way she kept crying about her man cheating on her years ago 

Originally posted by you2

Rule of the game-never EVER be boring.Ranveer knows that too well. From day one he has been extreme in everything.Wearing women's skirts, outrageous styling..everything - OTT.

People are posting everyday about him.He has been around for 12 years.People from the industry have only good things to say about him.So he can say and do what he wishes, without harming anyone...and offending? People get easily offended😆.

Nobody is saying..how can he do this to Deepika. Because no one believes it. Will people believe that Deepika is randomly sleaping around? I don't thing so.

Kjo has a movie coming up with Ranveer.He is very much aware of it.

P.S. Kjo,Ayan And Ranveer are going to talk about films at FICCI frames.

Ranveer is going to have a session at FICCI on day one, kjo and ayan are having a session together on day two, they won't be all talking together. 

Originally posted by EOLR

love or hate Kjo but most people get same vibes from these two as well....so

The is too many rumors about that.