Posted: 1 years ago

What does it mean? Open marriage🤔

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiniCupcake

What does it mean? Open marriage🤔

Google is your friend, Ms MID.😆

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't make up my mind. On one hand I can believe the open marriage rumors, but on the other, it seems unlikely. But the rumors have been so persistent over the years, it makes me wonder.

KJo sounds like he's making a joke because of Ranveer's general personality and willingness to become meat. I'm not sure he could get away with making a joke like that if the rumors were indeed true. KJo is KJo but I don't think I've heard him making jokes about philandering, even with the likes of other men in the industry. But then Ranveer allows himself to become a joke all the time so who knows?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Google is your friend, Ms MID.😆

Ho Ho Ho EPIC 🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maharani69

One day jal kukdi Jo is going to claim that everyone in BW is in an open marriage except for pure and pious Asia’s No1 couple love at first sight bonded by daddy issues India’s most successful marriage ie Ranbir-Alia. 

wah re ate hi cha gaye maharani jee

bare dino baad 40plus likes ka post dekha idher 👍🏼

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: WittyFlair

It's pretty obvious KJo has the hots for Ranveer. Of course he would attempt to manifest that Veeru's available. He's optimistic like that😆😆

kjo living it up on his kwk manifestation couch 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

OPEN Marriage is an OXYMORON .....Marriage itself is a contract between 2 people and it can't be open...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zara321

I think kjo is joking here, unfortunately it’s very easy for people to make such jokes about rs and get away with it. 

I honestly don’t think they are in an open relationship, mainly because they are a very close family unit with their in-laws, I don’t think rs or dp would take the risk of tarnishing the image of their marriage 

KJo is a douchebag.🤢..he should be thinking about the families too before he cracks such idiotic jokes...Desi people don't just marry their spouses...they marry the whole family and such rumors can cause embarrassment for their families...but unfortunately KJo's jokes are taken as gospel truth when it is about certain stars...😳

Eydis thumbnail

Yeh kia Shadi mein bhi types agayi hai 😳 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Of all the explanations, this one strangely makes the most sense 😆

It explains why Ranveer is in R&R while KJo is simultaneously trying to sabotage RS-DP marriage. 

Yeah it struck me as super weird how often he was throwing shade at Deepika this season on KWK (even for him). First I figured it was due to his darling beti....but after seeing him ogle Ranveer in that episode of Bollywood wives, it all began to make sense😆😆