Karan hints that Ranveer and Deepika are in an open marriage - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Cpt.DudleySmith

Ghar pe Dal Roti khao aur baahar Hakka Noodle πŸ˜Ž.

Sleeping around with permission then.

Thanks

I don't think they're in an open relationship. At the end of the day, Ranveer is a desi guy, and while desi guys may go out cheating on their spouses, most would not be thrilled with their women being shared or being with other men. Don't think most desi men are THAT open minded yet, lol. Besides they're quite recently married. Usually marriages will devolve into open relationships over many years if things are not going well. Or they won't get married to begin with. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I am certain she will. πŸ˜† She's super cunning, and I mean that as a compliment. It's pretty much the only thing I like about her.

I remember Ranveer once saying he's never met a girl who was smarter than him. Someone should ask, do you actually know your wife?

Although I do believe she won't retort verbally. Watch for some rumor re: KJo's bitia and daamad. 

That will only fair πŸ˜†.

The way Beti and Damaad are lately she won’t even have to work that hard for it.  Just light one little match and internet will take care of the rest.  

RS/DP can’t stay away from KJo and gang. #fomo 

Its actually funny how people bashes kjo and then takes her every statement seriously!

Originally posted by Nishita123

KJo ka bas chale to pura BW ko open marriage declare kar de πŸ˜΅

RS should stay away from this one. 

KJo is like those mohalle wali aunties jinki khud ki life mein kuch tadka nahi hai to dusro ke yahan aag lagate firte hai. 

In all KJO's nastiness, RS-DP (at least DP) are coming across more & more graceful than KJO & his kitty party will ever be.

Someday, his bad karma gonna fall on Alia. He was always this shady MF but ever since Alia happened he's just crossing all limits.

Edited by piya2025 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

lmaooo. They must be the first ones to be in an open marriage!!! Ayaan will ensure it. πŸ˜³

Woh kabootri Alia ka pankh katega 

Clearly Ranveer has too much energy and DP cant bother so he’s free to do whatever.