Karan hints that Ranveer and Deepika are in an open marriage - Page 12

Posted: 1 years ago

So are Ranbir and Deepika are still seeing each other? 🤢

Originally posted by Maharani69

One day jal kukdi Jo is going to claim that everyone in BW is in an open marriage except for pure and pious Asia’s No1 couple love at first sight bonded by daddy issues India’s most successful marriage ie Ranbir-Alia. 

😆 it’s very much plausible 

I think there was a thread somewhere that said that Ranbir-Deepika are sexually active and Alia is all okay with it because at the end of the day she will make (then) the Kapoor bahu. 

Originally posted by Meredith

So are Ranbir and Deepika are still seeing each other? 🤢

LOL what?

Lodu reddit ko use karke lodu thread ban gaya.

Even if they are who cares? They aren't our role models. Now I don't agree with this open relationship concept, good for those who have it, and we shouldn't shame them for it.

Karan dreams of being the "woh" in every Bollywood marriage😆. Esp in Ranbir-Alia's and Deepika-Ranveer's. Maybe also in Kat-Vicky's and Sid-Kiara's.😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are. Deepika loves to have an image depending on what stage of career/age she is at. 

When young, she was the much talked about gf of an up and comer, future superstar. 
Then the cheated, wronged, poor ex. 

Then a prince charming comes along and sweeps her feet off the ground making her forget the heartache

A happily blessed marriage afterwards. 

What a story 😂

and her fans buy it too. 

Don’t think she lives a life of any ordinary desi woman who dreams of having kids and a cozy home with husband. Nah she is too ambitious for that. 

Moreover, if they’re too blessed, why the need for regular drugs & weed and why she doesn’t bat an eyelash when her husband goes nude in photoshoots. 

Well they both are fcuked up enough if I go by the standard of my middle class, regular upbringing. 

And no, I don’t think open marriages should be normalised. What’s the point of marriage if at all the need to sleep around arises. 😏

Good. So DP isn't restricted to that one energizer bunny.