Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

One day jal kukdi Jo is going to claim that everyone in BW is in an open marriage except for pure and pious Asia’s No1 couple love at first sight bonded by daddy issues India’s most successful marriage ie Ranbir-Alia. 

This cracked me up.

Why does no one in Bollywood tell Kjo to fcuk off and mind his own business ? RS - DP may or may not be in an open relationship but how disrespectful to insinuate that they are in one on national television on some stupid talk show. 
Someone should shoot back making some snide remark on World’s No 1 couple in return. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

No, better making snide remarks about Kjo's behaviour, I think.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

U r completely right.But Deepika said that she does'nt want to share her partner with anyone else and she can't be close to any guy with whom she does'nt have relationship.So why is she ok with Ranveer's open relationships now?Some say that even Deepika is into multiple flings.What made her change?

I mean most of it is hearsy. You haven't heard it from the horse's mouth. It's just speculation so you can't really pin it on DP and ask why she's okay with so and so thing. For all we know this could be KJo's fantasy even 😆

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sharpener

If they have an open marriage then good for them. Cuz in India it’s usually the men who can be a community di*k but the wife is expected to be a sati savitri 

I can bet my ass Ranveer is the type who is so insecure and attention seeking in rships that he will punch anyone who as much as gets a whiff of his wife.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

U r completely right.But Deepika said that she does'nt want to share her partner with anyone else and she can't be close to any guy with whom she does'nt have relationship.So why is she ok with Ranveer's open relationships now?Some say that even Deepika is into multiple flings.What made her change?

But we can’t be sure right. These are mere speculations. Only 2 people involved in an intimate relationship like marriage would know what goes on behind closed doors. Baaki Internet ka kya hai. Lots of cooked up BS stories floating everywhere all the time so nothing new. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

but I did get married when I was still in India and I moved out only a year back 😂 so idk why you guys are harping about open marriages like it’s a casual normal thing 😂😂 whatever you are saying about India and how Indian parents are blackmailing their kids etc is a dated comment by at least 10 years..or it’s about Tier 3 cities and towns which I have no idea about..today Indian parents are far cooler ..I have seen many support their kids when things weren’t working out for them in a marriage unlike Gen X being forced to live with that person forever by Baby Boomers..I find Millennials to be far more sensible and practical perhaps because both partners are now earning..so nobody is willing to take shit lying down..and please don’t pretend to be a know it all about India and equate every working Indian couple to be like RS-Deepu who may or may not be in an open marriage..yeh sab ameero ke chochle hai..open marriages, drugs, orgies..etc there are still far more people out there who are living a respectable morally correct life lol 

I've been born and brought up in a metropolitan lived here, studied here and i work here.

I KNOW the middle class cos I AM middle class.

It's all ok till one is a woman who hit mid 20s or even early.😆 then all her degrees and diploma are Outta the window.  We're all a bunch of hypocrites who love to poke their noses in people's business and will manipulate even woke parents to marry off their children cos god forbid our own kids emulate this and decide to live their lives the way they want!!

Ameeron ke chochle? Ahahhahan

what respectable and morally correct?

I love this forum.🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Pura thread based on nothing. 🤣

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kjo is here with an agenda, he wants to prop Rk Alia as the best couple, hence he tried to clean up RK's image right from first episode praising RK loved wedding rituals and wanted to do everything perfectly etc etc.

Then KJO has been attacking people like Varun, Vicky and RS insinuating stuff. 

DeepVeer been together for 10 years 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I can bet my ass Ranveer is the type who is so insecure and attention seeking in rships that he will punch anyone who as much as gets a whiff of his wife.

he was even jealous of dp talking or kissing the camera forget a person. When she was doing an interview, she blow a kiss to the camera and he grabbed that kiss and put in his heart and told the camera no. he seems insecure and she is also insecure so why would two people who are insecure of others be okay with this situation? only they know if this is true or not. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Pura thread based on nothing. 🤣

Exactly, thank you

I am like when did he say that? This is what you call making a mountain out of a mole 😆