Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Australia (Playing XI): Aaron Finch(c), Cameron Green, Steven Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Josh Inglis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(w), Pat Cummins, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood

India (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(w), Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal

SoniRita thumbnail

Alex Malcolm: Green has never opened the batting in professional cricket in any format. I can't even remember him doing it at club or junior level. But he has batted No.3 a lot in his youth and at domestic level in the BBL, Marsh Cup and Sheffield Shield cricket.

SoniRita thumbnail

David has received his maiden Australia cap

Good to see Tim David getting to play for  Aus

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savera84

Kohli is third opener but Rahul has Rohit's backing as first-choice opener

"There is no confusion. We are very clear about what KL brings to us," Rohit says

Mereko bhi clear karwa doh koi😆😆

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the tag😊

All d best India, come out uninjured 😳

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Mereko bhi clear karwa doh koi😆😆

Nation wants to know😆

SoniRita thumbnail

Pitch Report | Aakash Chopra: It is a good batting surface. Expect a lot of runs. Expect India to reach 180-190, and that could be chased down as well with the dew coming down. Virat Kohli and Glenn Maxwell are my picks for this game. Spin would have a very small impact here.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

India will look to sort out their combinations, especially in the middle-order, while giving a final shape to their plans and preparations for the T20 World Cup when a three-match home series against Australia begins today. The T20 format is a lot about being flexible but as he mentioned ahead of the first T20, India skipper Rohit Sharma would like to get 'all the answers' from his players before the flagship ICC event in Australia.

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi

Thanks for the tag😊

All d best India, come out uninjured 😳

Best advice from a doctor.👍🏼  I believe you are a doctor.

Cheers..