Who are the funniest members on BWF??? - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

someone showing his class there. So easy in online forums to abuse people. In RL, the guy wouldn't even be able to open his mouth in front of me. But being a babbar sher here.๐Ÿ˜†

Heisen bud, nothing from you to condemn that real bit of crassness there? I guess not๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

someone showing his class there. So easy in online forums to abuse people. In RL, the guy wouldn't even be able to open his mouth in front of me. But being a babbar sher here.๐Ÿ˜†

Heisen bud, nothing from you to condemn that real bit of crassness there? I guess not๐Ÿ˜†

What happened ? 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

I also meant to call out the hypocrisy there. Guddooh and Heisen there. No one condemned all the aashiqui stuff that's gone on yet came out from the woodwork to condemn someone who tried a joke on gfs, figured it didn't read right and edited it. Thats what the edit buttonbis for, ISnt IT? I mean did Guddooh even have a semblance of ร n "equation" when he was pulling all that stuff? How come heisen didn't have anything to say. From what I recall, he was joining in the banter. Makes me wonder who those mids really were.

Folks should quit trying to score points with someone at my expense. Not happening without getting called out. And stop projecting their own aashiqui and insecurities on to me.

I thought you werenโ€™t insulting anyone as itโ€™s just a virtual world and you donโ€™t care as that is what you said even though you wrote โ€œyou not  implying heโ€™s a moron but then saying it indirectly . Anyhow I left it because I donโ€™t want to escalate the matter as I donโ€™t know you even though you were trying to insult my intelligence no worries as itโ€™s a virtual world and makes no difference to me.  

What I donโ€™t understand is if it doesnโ€™t matter to you what people think then why you came back and posted this long essay ?  And now added another member who I know as well and I know these two a very long time. This time Iโ€™m replying because you quoted me. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

just thought this needed preserving... as a constant reminder of this guy's class๐Ÿ˜†

Rakh Rakh le, Frame kara ke rakh le ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I don't edit my post to adjust the ugliness which is your specialty =)) ๐Ÿ˜†

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

just thought this needed preserving... as a constant reminder of this guy's class๐Ÿ˜†

let me get this straight you are saying Heisenberg is being hypocritical because he defended someone but he was ok on another person doing something similar ?  Right ? (In case I am wrong then Iโ€™m wrong but this is my interruption!! 
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-โ€”โ€”โ€”

Well Heisenberg in his post did state that it depended on the other persons equation he in his opinion felt your equation wasnโ€™t the same as others whether he is right or wrong.  Just like I in my view jumped in based on what I felt. 

Lastly, you tagged me in a post on my opinion on another member sameer. In my opinion he as enough guts in real as well!! And well liked here so I donโ€™t think people have a problem with him . 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Let me explain the death lineup 

Kubra- the figure 

Sajal- the face 

Ramsha - personality 

Syra - sheโ€™s very sweet

Yumna- the voice 

what is this about lol ๐Ÿ˜‚  my head is spinning ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

what is this about lol ๐Ÿ˜‚  my head is spinning ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ 

im wearing my heart on my sleeve ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฃ

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I also meant to call out the hypocrisy there. Guddooh and Heisen there. No one condemned all the aashiqui stuff that's gone on yet came out from the woodwork to condemn someone who tried a joke on gfs, figured it didn't read right and edited it. Thats what the edit buttonbis for, ISnt IT? I mean did Guddooh even have a semblance of ร n "equation" when he was pulling all that stuff? How come heisen didn't have anything to say. From what I recall, he was joining in the banter. Makes me wonder who those mids really were.

Folks should quit trying to score points with someone at my expense. Not happening without getting called out. And stop projecting their own aashiqui and insecurities on to me.

Chill buddy, don't raise your blood pressure unnecessarily. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Can't believe my one post resulted in this level of tantrums. ๐Ÿ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Tagging her here ๐Ÿ˜›

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Tagging her here ๐Ÿ˜›

Sh*t, your username is kabutar HOLED..I thought it was kabutar hotel ๐Ÿ˜”