Who are the funniest members on BWF??? - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Thanks Birdie, I'd never thought that you'd think my humour is classy 😆  I am quite silly here, intentionally, I also have a dark sense of humour which I don't show, cause I don't want to freak people out. 😆

But what's the connection between postings gifs and being an annoying girlfriend? 😆I will have to disagree with you on FF though, she's actually an amazing person, a complete sweetheart, I'd imagine she would make a great girlfriend. ⭐️❤️ 

Ok, FF, there, I said it, now cough up the £1k that we agreed upon. 🤔😆

Lol well, given she comes so highly recommended, I'll just have to go along... .😛😆

Btw, I find most gfs annoying after a while.  So hope you didnt feel i was singling anyone there FF.😳

Hey, the pound isn't exactly what it used to be. It's got really pounded. You should be asking for more😆

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

I me aur myself

like there is no competition 😆🤣

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

I me aur myself

like there is no competition 😆🤣

you don’t read the pages 😡 I mentioned u😡 😂 😂mr tag less 😡😡 pg 10

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Maroonie and his many janams on this forum 😂 

ajkal Thora bhuja bhuja hoa hai 😂 

also mish007 I don’t rem his/her new username 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

Lol well, given she comes so highly recommended, I'll just have to go along... .😛😆

Btw, I find most gfs annoying after a while.  So hope you didnt feel i was singling anyone there FF.😳

Hey, the pound isn't exactly what it used to be. It's got really pounded. You should be asking for more😆

I read what you had written earlier, that was pretty crass man, completely inappropriate, I don't think she shares that kind of rapport/equation/comfort level with you for you to be making those types of jokes.  You've changed it now, but I would suggest refraining from posting comments like that with people you don't know too well.

Cut the crap buddy and stop being a pompous sanctimonious ass. I immediately realized that what was intended to be funny was actually not coming out right. Thats all it was. No harm was meant. So I figured that out on my own and edited. Not saying you are one, but i really don't need any moron telling me.😉

I don’t what’s going on and maybe I’m out of line. But he being one of her close friends was just defending her and I don’t think calling him a moron was necessary. I am sorry in case I was butting in the conversation and probably not my place and I’m sure you will tell me that. 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t what’s going on and maybe I’m out of line. But he being one of her close friends was just defending her and I don’t think calling him a moron was necessary. I am sorry on case I was butting in the conversation 

Lol ya you were. How'd you know? Butting in.😆Btw i didnt call him a moron so pls do work on your comprehension. Also i added a bit more to the post above. Tells you what I really think.😉

Lol ya you were. How'd you know? Butting in.😆Btw i didnt call him a moron so pls do work on your comprehension. Also i added a bit more to the post above. Tells you what I really think.😉

ok my bad  but I think my comprehension is pretty crystal clear!! but don’t worry I won’t hold it against you lol 😂 as you said it’s a virtual world and most here come with masks on !! 

On another note : keep up with your singing 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

ok my bad  but I think my comprehension is pretty crystal clear!! but don’t worry I won’t hold it against you lol 😂 as you said it’s a virtual world and most here come with masks on !! 

On another note : keep up with your singing 

I also meant to call out the hypocrisy there. Guddooh and Heisen there. No one condemned all the aashiqui stuff that's gone on yet came out from the woodwork to condemn someone who tried a joke on gfs, figured it didn't read right and edited it. Thats what the edit buttonbis for, ISnt IT? I mean did Guddooh even have a semblance of àn "equation" when he was pulling all that stuff? How come heisen didn't have anything to say. From what I recall, he was joining in the banter. Makes me wonder who those mids really were.

Folks should quit trying to score points with someone at my expense. Not happening without getting called out. And stop projecting their own aashiqui and insecurities on to me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Maroonie and his many janams on this forum 😂 

ajkal Thora bhuja bhuja hoa hai 😂 

also mish007 I don’t rem his/her new username 

Let me explain the death lineup 

Kubra- the figure 

Sajal- the face 

Ramsha - personality 

Syra - she’s very sweet

Yumna- the voice