Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Aapko kiski chemistry aachi lagti h sabse? 

Umm kaafi hain but itne popular pairs nahi hai 😆 There’s no favourite though. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blahhhh

BM aur Dilwale time se ego war hain,coz SRK fans thought BM will easily lose.It was quite an experience stalking those two movie threads at the time of the release😂

Now people are saying there is no problem between the actors but then it WAS being said that SRK has problem with DP.

Even if he had he put that aside/got over,fandoms ki hi ladayi bas sadiyon tak chalti rehti hain

Lmao those people fighting over those two dud movies 😆 both of them sucked 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't think he ever believed that female leads contributed nothing to the success of his films.. I think he simply meant he could romance anyone and everyone with equal ease😆 Alas Katrina proved him wrong😭 among all the actresses he has worked with, she actually is the only one he had zilch chem.. even Mahira isnt that great an actress but the chemistry was 🔥 hell I even loved the subtle chemistry in Fan with the actress who played Aryan's wife.. EVERYONE but Katrina

Katrina hardly has chemistry with any of her co-stars. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: infinity101

Katrina hardly has chemistry with any of her co-stars. 

I think it's because she can't act.. period😆 but actually she was good with Akshay in Namaste London.. other than that, ya... 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I think it's because she can't act.. period😆 but actually she was good with Akshay in Namaste London.. other than that, ya... 

Exactly. How we gonna see any chemistry with those wooden expressions and robotic dancing 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

^ to be fair Befikre did deserve a the trolling it got😆 and not to mention RS-DP fans did have to eat the humble pie after being all arrogant about their success with the series of failures too 😆 

Both sides showed and actually continue to show their nasty side which is ironic considering each three have had flops as their last outings.. Shah is at least backed by a legacy but the arrogance showed by a few RS DP fans is.. well.. an invitation to trolling to put it mildly😆

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

On this forum, SRK fans found it disrespectful that DP could ever write something sassy ("the challenge accepted") against her mentor, someone who gave her 1st break.

There's also the affinity between SRK and Ranbir fans, the hybrid variety that are the toxic bunch. I used to like SRK at 1 point but can't stand him due to this gatbandhan, 2 for the price of 1.

Due to the arrogance displayed that Dudwale would knock BM out of the park, it earned Dudwale a lot of trolling. And it's since then that SRK/SRK-RK fans have been haath dhoke peeche behind Befikre and other DP-RS projects wanting them to fail.

I'm an SRK fan and deffo not an RK fan😆.

But DP-RS fans were crowing about their successes for a while and practically invited trolling. Then there's the crass behavior from the 2 of them. Any time some other actress finds success or happiness, DP has to make the talk about her. What kind of mindset is that? And justifying Ranveer's disgusting behavior with women (and men)?

Anyway, I don't see any sign SRK and DP have problems. It's fan wars.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

^maybe they felt vindicated after months of threads/predictions that BM would fail prior to its release, so returned the same favour months after it's release.

Similar to RK fans crowing about Brahmastra's success (if it even is that? who knows) in an ugly manner and heckling naysayers.

Perhaps it does depend on what side you're seeing this from; the same SRK-RK hybrid variety defended RK's infamous; 'I love peeing in public' comment during JJ promotions.

I personally think neither RS/RK are to be praised with how they handle certain co-stars, akhir fragile male ego beech main ajata hai. 

But anyway TM asked where this problem between SRK-DP (fans) stems hence I gave my view otherwise we can go on till the cows come home as to who did what.

Edited by Mrignaini - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Bhajipav Maskani vs Dudwale 

The best time on the forum. New ID popped up with username dudwale.. 

One thing led to another and members started replacing words with dud in the movie titles. 

Prem Ratan dud payo 

Dudwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Dud dud hota hai

🤣
The whole thread was a riot. 

Lol 😆 I have never laughed that much on this forum jitna dudwale ke time pe laughed with those hilarious ID that member came up with and phrases 😆
That member was creative for sure 😆👍🏼

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I don’t even know what a meethi churi is. My issue with DP has nothing to do with being a SRK fan and has everything to do with her PR team and her word-salad interviews. 

itna jhooth Jhoot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY