Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

SRK aur deepu ko ek doosre se koi problem nahi hai. Unke velle fans ko hi khujli machi rehti hai bas. Koi na koi bahana chahiye nautanki karne ka.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Bhajipav Maskani vs Dudwale 

The best time on the forum. New ID popped up with username dudwale.. 

One thing led to another and members started replacing words with dud in the movie titles. 

Prem Ratan dud payo 

Dudwale dulhaniya le jayenge

Dud dud hota hai

🤣
The whole thread was a riot. 

🤣 Wah 

Mai sala hota to mai bhi maja karta 

Abhi yaha ye log fight karengey to ham round 2 start karenge iska 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

SRK aur deepu ko ek doosre se koi problem nahi hai. Unke velle fans ko hi khujli machi rehti hai bas. Koi na koi bahana chahiye nautanki karne ka.

She is the lead in two of his three upcoming films. He is the lead in two of her four upcoming films. They just had cameos in a different film this month. Kaafi nafrat lagti hai dono mein ðŸ˜†

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Jo bhi uska PR post karta ha woh sab deepika approve karti h. Toh galti toh phir usi ki hui ðŸ˜†

Lekin jab Paisa mila hai to aisa obvious article jo ki itna galat bol raha hai about other actresses wo koi kyo upload karega, ye to pr ka opposite hua na? 

Fir jab there was backlash to pr wale ake bolte hain ki they got her approval ðŸ¤£ galti se ho gaya bol do 

Kon apne client ko aise bolta hai 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

That was one of the times I got irritated with SRK.

I don't mind the arrogance. Part of it is for publicity. He used to do that from the beginning. Make these loud statements which got him noticed. 

Problem comes when you start believing your PR. If he actually believed he could romance a tree, he believed he didn't need the Co actors. The female leads contributed nothing to the success of his films. 

Yeah, no. That's not how romance works. You need 2 people. You might be a good actor and a superstar, but there still needs to be another good actor to respond to your cues. 

Ps. But I shouldn't be surprised he started believing it. Devdas, OSO, JTHJ, RNBDJ were hits. ðŸ˜†

I don't think he ever believed that female leads contributed nothing to the success of his films.. I think he simply meant he could romance anyone and everyone with equal ease😆 Alas Katrina proved him wrong😭 among all the actresses he has worked with, she actually is the only one he had zilch chem.. even Mahira isnt that great an actress but the chemistry was 🔥 hell I even loved the subtle chemistry in Fan with the actress who played Aryan's wife.. EVERYONE but Katrina

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

BM aur Dilwale time se ego war hain,coz SRK fans thought BM will easily lose.It was quite an experience stalking those two movie threads at the time of the release😂

Now people are saying there is no problem between the actors but then it WAS being said that SRK has problem with DP.

Even if he had he put that aside/got over,fandoms ki hi ladayi bas sadiyon tak chalti rehti hain

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I don't think he ever believed that female leads contributed nothing to the success of his films.. I think he simply meant he could romance anyone and everyone with equal ease😆 Alas Katrina proved him wrong😭 among all the actresses he has worked with, she actually is the only one he had zilch chem.. even Mahira isnt that great an actress but the chemistry was 🔥 hell I even loved the subtle chemistry in Fan with the actress who played Aryan's wife.. EVERYONE but Katrina

See that's still the same problem. Would he say out loud Salman could've done DDLJ and romance Kajol equally well? How about Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman? Or that film with Madhuri and Karisma? Salman is known to have better chemistry with both of them.

The female leads aren't interchangeable. They contributed massively as individuals to the success of films. 

I remain an SRK fan. But that was one of the couple of times I didn't like what he said at all. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Lekin jab Paisa mila hai to aisa obvious article jo ki itna galat bol raha hai about other actresses wo koi kyo upload karega, ye to pr ka opposite hua na? 

Fir jab there was backlash to pr wale ake bolte hain ki they got her approval ðŸ¤£ galti se ho gaya bol do 

Kon apne client ko aise bolta hai 

Deepika bahut narcissistic h. Usko laga hoga ki woh baaki actresses ko kuch bhi bolke nikal jayegi.

Uske interview main bhi toh kya kya bol deti h sab attention ke liye ðŸ˜†

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

paar jiski wajah se ye topic khula h woh kaha h

BI where art thou?

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

See that's still the same problem. Would he say out loud Salman could've done DDLJ and romance Kajol equally well? How about Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman? Or that film with Madhuri and Karisma? Salman is known to have better chemistry with both of them.

The female leads aren't interchangeable. They contributed massively as individuals to the success of films. 

I remain an SRK fan. But that was one of the couple of times I didn't like what he said at all. 

Shah has always acknowledged the contribution of his female leads in the success of his films . always.. so that part I can never agree with you😆

Yes, he might have believed or even still believe k he can romance a tree.. I can agree he felt he can create chemistry with anyone irrespective of how good or bad the other person was.. but him not acknowledging the role of his female leads in his movies? Na ah.. will never believe that for a second😆