Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aamir after Raja Hindustani. I hated it. He redeemed himself after Sarfarosh and Lagaan. I stopped watching him after PK and did not watch D3. Returned to watch him only in Dangal. I never saw TOH. Saw LSC but I guess Aamir needs to redeem himself again. I want  Aamir of RDB, TZP, Lagaan, 3I days back. 

I agree about SRK. I stopped watching him after MHN. I have always maintained Karan and Farah are the worst things to have happened to SRK. They robbed us of the genuine soulful actor in him which he was till 90s. I also did not like his attempts to equate himself to Dilip and AB type seniors by doing Devdas and Don remakes or KBC. 

I stopped watching Salman films after Partner and No Entry type crap. I miss Salman of 90s and Tere Naam days. 

It took me ages to watch another Hrithik film after the crap Main Prem ki deewani hu.

And I began disliking Amitabh after he did shit like Nishabd, RGV ki Aag, KANK, Cheeni Kum. 

Addition - I began disliking Rani after Laaga Chunari Mein Daag. Preity after Jhoom Barabar Jhoom. 

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

I haven't watched the film, but I've heard it's a pain to watch Alia in that๐Ÿ˜†

That whole movie was a pain to watch.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

None a bad movie can't make me hate the actor however bad it is 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shahid Kapoor after Kabir Singh. Him doing the movie wasn't as big of a problem for me as his justification of the character that followed for years. Even very recently he was justifying the character & the movie in KWK. 

Same goes for Kiara, but then I never liked her to begin with. However, her stance about this movie over the years has cemented that I can never like her. She sounds like a doormat bimbo & I wouldn't ever like that kind of personality.

It was a success, good for them but personally I could never like them ever since that movie.

High_On_Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Shahrukh is still a favorite but I have stopped watching his films. It's weird..but if someone asks me who my favorite actor is I'll say Shahrukh but I haven't watched his films in the longest time. I love his personality and I love the way he emotes but his films post 2011 are not for me. I would rather watch his old movies like Swades, Chak de, Kal ho na ho etc 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Ranbir after Rocket Singh

Hrithik after he started doing flop nonsense movies

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sara Ali Khan after watching LAK and Coolie no 1. Baap re, itni gandi acting??Came as a bitter disappointment to me since after watching Kedarnath I thought she had it in her to replace Alia as the top nepo girl ๐Ÿ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Amisha Patel left me with no reputation to face the world after Aap Mujhe Ache Lagne Lage. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PK Aamir Khan. I used to be a crazy Aamr fan. I have seen all of his movies from beginning. But he made stupid comments on my religion Hinduism. Now I refuse to watch anything made by him.

atominis thumbnail

Aamir after Dhoom 3.

Ajay after Deewane.

Akshay after Housefull series.

SRK after Kal Ho na Ho and MHN. I maintain K Jo and Farah are the worst things to have happened to SRK and ruined his persona and made him do crap films. 90s SRK is way better than post 2002 SRK.

Salman after No Entry.

Hrithik after Main Prem ki Deewani Hu.

Amitabh after Nishabd. 

Rani after Laga Chunari mein daag.