Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

If Rakhi hadn't kept quiet how wud mahaan Anu emerge a hero and be able to give 20 min lectures?

No the old Rakhi would never have stayed quiet. This writers are responsible because they wanted to make Anu the hero so she could bore us to death her lectures and get the most screen time 

Also  Anu comparing VanYa with Toshu was just the worst ever. EMA was wrong in both circumstances.

I usually don't watch this show, but watched the show in initial days just before MaAn shaadi, and I just decided to watch today's epi due to people talking about it on twitter, and even I knew that the rakhi I had seen in previous episodes would have never kept quiet about toshu's deeds out of fear for her daughter and granddaughter's future, and that she had been downgraded just to highlight anupama. How much i was hoping that in this track rakhi and anupama would have been shown supporting kinjal and then both being on same side, but nope. They just had to show Rakhi and baa trying to support toshu in the name of the newborn baby just to make anupama mahaan 🤢

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ise ema ka justification  kehte hain ? Anupama  has just what  ur father did  but ema ka justification  vanraj  ne hi diya ki usne ema kyon Kiya 

Anupama did not  give explanation  why ur father  did ema  

So did better u remember  dialogue   

And anupama  haw flash back of  vanra and kavya ema when toshu  told  anupama  truth about  his own ema

So didi watch episode  carefully 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

However, Rakhi made it visible to Toshu that she is helpless before him for the sake of the child. This gave him the confidence that he is somehow safe. If only this delusion was never created, he would have at least some fear and guilt. Abusers always want to find out such weakness in their victims. Toshu found that. I am glad Anupama din fall in his trap.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Samar character  die with the new replacement  of actor 

If this really a samar he would have not keep quite when  toshu cursing anupama  

I remember  how samar go strongly go against  toshu when toshu supporting  vanraj  calling anupama  paagal

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jefen

However, Rakhi made it visible to Toshu that she is helpless before him for the sake of the child. This gave him the confidence that he is somehow safe. If only this delusion was never created, he would have at least some fear and guilt. Abusers always want to find out such weakness in their victims. Toshu found that. I am glad Anupama din fall in his trap.

Let's just say Rakhi reacted otherwise. Do you think that fear or guilt would have been genuine ? Which changes based on just other people's reaction.🤷‍♀️

That guilt would have been just a fake display to please Rakhi. Because he cant look down on Rakhi. 

Everyone knows she isn't just going to listen to any BS like Anu or Anuj or Shah. 

He would have still reacted the same in front of his family. which we all know he looks down upon and He obviously feels superior to them.

People's guilt is based on their own consciousness and their definition of right/wrong. This man has the idea rooted in his brain that for man it is completely normal cheat. And woman should just accept it and keep it quiet.

It isn't just Rakhi's job to educate a jobless grown man who is also father nor it is her responsibility. 

Though I don't agree with this current Rakhi - all her (weird/illogical) reasons are centered around and for Kinjal. She is also victim of Shah household directly or indirectly ( in this case atleast). As much as people hate her - she is trying to look out for Kinjal but in her illogical ways.

Jefen thumbnail

I am not looking down on Rakhi in a hateful way. I am just not happy for the way she reacted. I am not blaming Rakhi for Toshu being Toshu. But if Rakhi had not reacted this way and showed him that a woman needs to compromise, he would know that his sins can't be tolerated. Now he has become more dangerous. Maybe, he would still have been this dangerous but Rakhi's reaction makes it her fault in some way. At least, that's what I get from the track. If she hadn't reacted this way, would Toshu have felt guilty? Yes, maybe at least a little bit. But one thing is sure. He would definitely have understood that there isn't anyone who is gna buy his excuses, not at least Kinjal's family. Kinjal needed her mom to stand with her and fight for her dignity but she was telling her to compromise? She wanted her own daughter to compromise and live an unhappy life for the sake of another daughter. The cycle would have continued. Kinjal's daughter would do the same. Why not break the bloody cycle!

Edited by Jefen - 1 years ago
shiva02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Ise ema ka justification  kehte hain ? Anupama  has just what  ur father did  but ema ka justification  vanraj  ne hi diya ki usne ema kyon Kiya 

Anupama did not  give explanation  why ur father  did ema  

So did better u remember  dialogue   

And anupama  haw flash back of  vanra and kavya ema when toshu  told  anupama  truth about  his own ema

So didi watch episode  carefully 

so, calling EMA pyaar is not justifying it? 

When did I deny that vanraj is justifying EMA. HE is a top grade shameless person and we all know it.

Edited by shiva02 - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Yes it not justifying  it 

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jefen

I am not looking down on Rakhi in a hateful way. I am just not happy for the way she reacted. I am not blaming Rakhi for Toshu being Toshu. But if Rakhi had not reacted this way and showed him that a woman needs to compromise, he would know that his sins can't be tolerated. Now he has become more dangerous. Maybe, he would still have been this dangerous but Rakhi's reaction makes it her fault in some way. At least, that's what I get from the track. If she hadn't reacted this way, would Toshu have felt guilty? Yes, maybe at least a little bit. But one thing is sure. He would definitely have understood that there isn't anyone who is gna buy his excuses, not at least Kinjal's family. Kinjal needed her mom to stand with her and fight for her dignity but she was telling her to compromise? She wanted her own daughter to compromise and live an unhappy life for the sake of another daughter. The cycle would have continued. Kinjal's daughter would do the same. Why not break the bloody cycle!

Well we can have different opinions. I just still can't even begin to fathom how Rakhi's reaction is anywhere related to Toshu's guilt. Anupamaa reacted didn't she? But what happened? That shameless creature wasn't even bothered. 

To me, the only fault of Rakhi here is not her reaction but her decision to keep it away from Kinjal assuming it would do her good. It would have been right for Kinjal to make a aware decision for her own life.  Regarding Toshu, he isn't even Rakhi's responsibility.

But anyways I don't really watch this serial much angmore but it is pretty much clear that all tracks are to glorify how Anupamaa and Shah - are always right.

Rakhi who practically tried everything to get her daughter out of Shah house is now making such decisions is also out of my understanding or her initial character stretch. 

PS: when I say it  isn't Rakhi's responsibility. I am talking about why Rakhi is responsible to react in a certain way so that Toshu fears his mistake. Why it is her responsibility? She didn't even give birth to him nor she is indebted to him for anything. Teaching moral responsibility is job of parents not in law. And TBH a grown man is just responsible for himself.

Edited by piyu008 - 1 years ago
Jefen thumbnail

Well, isn't it her responsibility to stand for her daughter? I am saying she should make Toshu a good man. That's nobody's responsibility given that he is a grown man. A person who can make a baby or sleep around doesn't need to be taught anything. What I am saying is Rakhi's decision to keep quiet only made this man more confident. He could catch their weaknesses. Now if Kinjal leaves him, she is individualistic and not a sacrificing mother. Plus Toshu for once thought that she could handle her mother and MIL by blackmailing them. He thought he could get away with his sin just coz Rakhi made him believe so. She made him see what cards he could use to his advantage. Without Rakho, would he have done that? Absolutely yes. But Rakhi is responsible according to this track. Plus Anupama getting into this is not glorying her more than blaming her. Everyone now is blaming Anupama rather than the real animal. I just din like the way Rakhi reacted. It's horrible.