Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Jefen

Well, isn't it her responsibility to stand for her daughter? I am saying she should make Toshu a good man. That's nobody's responsibility given that he is a grown man. A person who can make a baby or sleep around doesn't need to be taught anything. What I am saying is Rakhi's decision to keep quiet only made this man more confident. He could catch their weaknesses. Now if Kinjal leaves him, she is individualistic and not a sacrificing mother. Plus Toshu for once thought that she could handle her mother and MIL by blackmailing them. He thought he could get away with his sin just coz Rakhi made him believe so. She made him see what cards he could use to his advantage. Without Rakho, would he have done that? Absolutely yes. But Rakhi is responsible according to this track. Plus Anupama getting into this is not glorying her more than blaming her. Everyone now is blaming Anupama rather than the real animal. I just din like the way Rakhi reacted. It's horrible.

She took stand of her all this time, tried her best to take Kinjal away from this toxic household. Does one single  misjudgement makes her enabler of someone else atrocities? She was always right about how Shahs are. Kinjal is indeed turned into second Anupamaa. Who are we blaming for that mishap?

To me blaming Anupamaa for speaking truth isn't any different from blaming Rakhi for her reaction. Both aren't God figures that can look into other people's conscious- that they will take advantage of just their "reaction". 

Well I think I have put in my opinion enough. 

This blame game simply takes focus away from the real culprit. Peace ✌️