Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes, it was the last episode.

Honestly, I lost interest because a whodunit is supposed to be taut in terms of the story line, but this was very loosely written and waiting every week didn't help either. The characters were not established well and except for Pankaj Tripathi, Khusboo Atre and the actor who played Mukul no one really shone.

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yesterday i saw... matlab.... ab lawyer defend bhi karenge and investigation bhi karenge... 🤪  police kya jhak marri thi.... 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

yesterday i saw... matlab.... ab lawyer defend bhi karenge and investigation bhi karenge... 🤪  police kya jhak marri thi.... 

This! It was so disheartening to see Gauri's character just make disappointed faces. I thought Aditya Kothari's character was the anthethis of her husband, and they would have a much better professional relationship, but here too she was bullied. Then i thought she would break away and actually follow the lead, but woh bhi she didn't do. Ruined another character to make Pankaj's character look good, and that too forcefully.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

The last episode could have been better. As I said, Madhav Mishra very easily found out the real culprit and the only thing Lekha was doing in the entire episode was making faces. 

I felt sorry for both the girls Zaara and Ritu. Both were too young to handle social media and both didn't deserve to die such painful deaths. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar lawyer ko hi sab investigation karna hai kya???? i mean, what the hell is police doing👎🏼