I know, idh Disney Hotstar subscription ðŸ¤ª

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

lelo yaar subs, 299 mei aajatha hai its worth 

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Any idea how many episodes this season has??

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Anyone saw the new epi ??

This is quite a turn of events. I never expected to see a new suspect 

yes and looks like he is the killer. Ritu idolises Bittu and May be she would have got heartbroken after her idol zara trolled her for her videos followed by her fans and others to troll her. May be that’s the reason she committed suicide and his father after knowing it must have planned to kill zara. 

Pankaj as Madhav has great screen presence and good actor and lekha look so weak infront of him. Even ratna has a good role compared to lekha who is just making faces in court without looking for facts. Cant wait for next episode which I think is the last one.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fringe

yes and looks like he is the killer. Ritu idolises Bittu and May be she would have got heartbroken after her idol zara trolled her for her videos followed by her fans and others to troll her. May be that’s the reason she committed suicide and his father after knowing it must have planned to kill zara. 

Pankaj as Madhav has great screen presence and good actor and lekha look so weak infront of him. Even ratna has a good role compared to lekha who is just making faces in court without looking for facts. Cant wait for next episode which I think is the last one.

Yeah and if he indeed is the killer then he planned her murder by inviting the Ahujas to Madh Island on the pretext of brand endorsement. 

Lekha is indeed a poorly written character. From the beginning till now she practically does nothing. She's literally like those privileged overconfident kids who think they can achieve everything without much hard work.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Yeah and if he indeed is the killer then he planned her murder by inviting the Ahujas to Madh Island on the pretext of brand endorsement. 

Lekha is indeed a poorly written character. From the beginning till now she practically does nothing. She's literally like those privileged overconfident kids who think they can achieve everything without much hard work.

yes its silly reason but I also noticed police saying ritu wanted to drink phenyl but took acid by mistake and her troll comments has tum phenyl se gargle karo shayad tutlana kam hojaye…so May be she tried to gargle with phenyl but took acid by mistake and his dad saw her videos and troll comments and knew what happened and planned this murder by inviting ahujas to Madh Island.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I was so right🤣this show series is about wrongful arrest or in season 2's case, victims fighting back😅

I had found the dude sketchy, but I thought he was robbing off an already in financial debt Zara's dad.

Shweta's character makes no sense, she doenst like being reminded of her privileges, but it looks like she doesn't in the effort that is asked of her. She is more schocked at the court happenings and Pankaj's arguments then the audience.

The scenes where Zara's dad "sees" Zara was so sad, and unnecessary. It was like they are trying to establish a father's grief, but in the larger picture, what's it's point. Gaurav Gera is really surprise package, he should get more love. The scene where they realised that their marital issues caused thier sons issues was well done.

Khushboo, you are so cute! The way she went "i am three months pregnant" and then felt guilty about bringing back painful memories for the mother, amazing! Give this woman more roles! 

Love the mind games Pankaj plays with people around him. That part the story writers got right and with Pankaj's acting, noice!

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fringe

yes its silly reason but I also noticed police saying ritu wanted to drink phenyl but took acid by mistake and her troll comments has tum phenyl se gargle karo shayad tutlana kam hojaye…so May be she tried to gargle with phenyl but took acid by mistake and his dad saw her videos and troll comments and knew what happened and planned this murder by inviting ahujas to Madh Island.

This season is actually showing the worst side of social media and how it destroyed two young girls lives. Ritu was an introvert and a huge fan of Zara's character Bittu. She was making videos acting like Bittu and posting it on sm for some attention. Zara tasted success at a young age but was still too immatured to handle it hence instead of appreciating her fan she started her trolling which affected Ritu mentally and psychologically. She probably didn't wanted to commit suicide. It was an accidental death and Zaara was indirectly responsible for it. But did Zaara deserve such a brutal death for it? NO though I can understand Ritu's father's psychology. Losing his own child because of a stupid mistake of another child. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

maine abhi tak latest epi nahi dekha.. ye last hai kyta