Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I just watched all the episodes of this season. This time the story is much more interesting than the last season. Thankfully there are no violent gory scenes so far. 

I have a feeling Zaara's father is the killer. In the first episode he was shown to be a greedy money minded person who was taking advantage of Zaara's popularity and making her do extra work and she was kinda fed up of her overwork. I have a feeling that there must have been some confrontation between the father and daughter that night and in a fit of rage he killed her and now wants his step son to get punished. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

From yesterday, I have doubts on Swastika (the mom) even Purab (the dad)

Or maybe it's actually him and it's gonna turn out that he had mental health issues. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amri_IF

I am watching the episode and yeah😆 His rooted, earthly sense of humour is so spot on. He especially shone in his scene with the psychologist and his wife.

The actress and him have a cute chemistry. I watched season 2 only for them😂

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nooo swastika i doubt... and even purab i dont think highly unlikely

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I suspect the ex hubby only because it is played by Gaurav Gera who is known for his comic roles. The fact that they cast a prominent actor for a role that doesn't seem to be so significant as of now, and how he is playing a more serious role is setting off the alarm bells for me😆

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

The actress and him have a cute chemistry. I watched season 2 only for them😂

Haha, IKR! They seem to have such a cute chemistry despite the age difference. The actress, Khushboo Atre complements Pankaj so well and I especially liked how she reassured him that she's earning money from the beauty parlour so he needn't worry about money. So cute!❤️

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone saw the new epi ??

This is quite a turn of events. I never expected to see a new suspect 

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Anyone saw the new epi ??

This is quite a turn of events. I never expected to see a new suspect 

I just watched the episode after reading your post. It does look like the new suspect is the killer but still I have a feeling it's actually Zara's dad who is the main culprit. He looks way too mysterious and fishy to me and it seems like he's hiding something or living under some kind of guilt.

I find Lekha's role so weak. She keeps telling her dad she has taken up the 'low paid government job' to fight for justice but frankly speaking, she's doing nothing to win this case. She has come to the conclusion that Mukul is the culprit based on the evidences and half-baked information police gave her. As Madhav Mishra says she's way too overconfident. 

I wonder how many more episodes are left of the show. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

not yet seen the new episode... dekhungi aaj

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I wanna watch, mil nahi Raha🥲