Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

saw it on instantbollywood insta acct

Thnx watched it! 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

saw it on instantbollywood insta acct

Instantbollywood knows what they are doing with this song too, don’t they? 😆 WTH?!! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CifmaHvNfzu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Oh, i thought Ayaan too😂

I don’t know about him🤷‍♀️

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Ranbir is a classic air sign if I ever saw one. In fact he’s the baap of all air signs. I bet my bottom dollar his moon and venus  are both in Aquarius.

Bhagwan bhala kare tumhara Alia. From one air sign victima to another 

His moon is in Aquarius. I think Aquarius suns can be still fine if paired with a soft moon sign. But Aquarius moon alone seems not good for relationships. Too detached lol 

Edited by The_Best - 1 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

His moon is in Aquarius. I think Aquarius suns can be still fine if paired with a soft moon sign. But Aquarius moon alone seems not good for relationships. Too detached lol 

I fcuking knew it!!! All the heartbreaks in the world that could have happened to me have happened at the hands of Aquarius moons. Moon in Aquarius or Virgo is a death spell for any sort of romantic relationship. 

Alia to Ranbir in a couple years. May I be massively wrong

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg_UHMAA9En/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

The_Best thumbnail

I fcuking knew it!!! All the heartbreaks in the world that could have happened to me have happened at the hands of Aquarius moons. Moon in Aquarius or Virgo is a death spell for any sort of romantic relationship. 

Alia to Ranbir in a couple years. May I be massively wrong

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg_UHMAA9En/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

There’s astrotheme website which has charts done already for most actors and celebrities. My friends and I used to check out those for fun. I wouldn’t want to deal with Aquarius and Virgo moon either. One is too cold for relationships and another is opposite of my moon sign 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

There’s astrotheme website which has charts done already for most actors and celebrities. My friends and I used to check out those for fun. I wouldn’t want to deal with Aquarius and Virgo moon either. One is too cold for relationships and another is opposite of my moon sign 😆

Wallahi….What is the site called? 

The_Best thumbnail

Wallahi….What is the site called? 

https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Ranbir_Kapoor It has lots of actors, celebrities, politicians and public figures charts done. One can search in it for the person. Or I just write the name of the person on Google and write astrotheme next to it which then take me directly to their horoscope page on the site. This website also has personal, etc chart calculations and tools. 

The_Best thumbnail

Oh the website also have a cool tool where one can see with which public figure your chart or aspects match the most by having same moons/suns/etc. Used to be fun doing that back in High school with friends 😆 

Edited by The_Best - 1 years ago